Circus of the Dark Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Circus of the Dark Reborn

The new birth home of the Circus of the Dark

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Adventures of the Mansion~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aliza the Magician
Admin
Aliza the Magician

Location : Uh huh.. See that box in the alley way that says take one? See the little girl in the corner of the box? Well, that's me~ Welcome home.

The Adventures of the Mansion~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Mansion~   The Adventures of the Mansion~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:45 pm

Ambrosia mumbled some curse words and as if on cue for her boredom to be gone her phone rang the sound of a music box escaped her phone as she picked up her phone with a sigh. Ello? she questioned in a bored tone and a small smirk on her face knowing something was wrong right when she heard her male selves drunken slur and Alice's laughing. May I ask for the person I am speaking with? She snickered making Amy and Arachne look at her confused as she laughed again.

At the Mansion...

Jace gave the phone to his sister in the middle of stirring cream for Alpha who was drooling over it and Omega who was staring at it with wide expectant eyes. He didn't like to talk on the phone much, in fact he mostly bakes sweets in his shop and the mansion. Taking the spoon he was holding he waved it in front of Alpha's face while her eyes followed it's every movements as he did the same to Omega anticipation in both of their eyes making Jace smirk a little. His sister, Aavyn took the phone and pressed it to her ear. Yo?

... Mind explaining why Allen is drunk... AGAIN?

In a flash the phone was given to Jace's and Aavyn's little brother as she ushered him to answer the phone. A innocent look was spread across his face as he listened into the phone. Um... May I ask who is speaking...? Magne asked with a look of confusion on his face as he watched his sister chase Allen around with rope and a baseball bat trying to calm him down. God dammit.. Ambrosia's voice was heard over the phone. Can you fucking tell me what's going on over there? In an instant the phone was taken out of Magne's hand and was pressed to another pink haired girls ear. His other sister.

We had ran into some complications with the whine and involved with Alice's doing but don't worry, I assure you I will take care of it with force or with kind words the involve him being knocked out. Vae explained sending Alice a look that said 'you owe me' before fumbling with her notebook.

Back on the Females Plane...

Ambrosia face palmed repeatedly with a sigh of annoyance escaping her lips, before a soft chuckle escaped it. Fine, just hurry up I don't want to come home with the four of YOU outside with looks on your faces that said you tried when you really didn't to prevent the mansion from going into chaos, with that she closed her cell phone and plopped on the couch with a groan. Characters... Need to do a better job of making sure Allen doesn't get drunk...

Amy giggled at her Creator's misery shaking her head, You know that Allen always gets his hands on the liqueur... You should stop trying.. Amy laughed earning nods from Arachne and Insanity as they went back with chatting about some fashion.

Male's Place

Rai looked down at his phone and looked at you his eyes blinking in confusion, Apparently.. she is laughing her head off over the thought of a drunk Allen running the mansion... Do I need to ask HOW he get's drunk underaged?

Dain laughed at Rai's innocence, in case you haven't noticed... There is no such THING as underaged in this family.. he chuckled as Aki purred and snuggled your legs more with a smile. Amen, Aki inputted with a snicker.

Jun looked up at the three who were chatting, 'Really? Seems kinda boring.. Wish you were here though so I can snuggle you to death! <3' he sent the text with a chuckle and placed on one of his masks as he rolled over on his back to relax/
Back to top Go down
http://darknessofthepast.forumotion.com/

The Adventures of the Mansion~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Circus of the Dark Reborn :: Your first category :: Mansion-
Jump to: