Circus of the Dark Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Circus of the Dark Reborn

The new birth home of the Circus of the Dark

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Adventures of the Mansion~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aliza the Magician
Admin
Aliza the Magician

Location : Uh huh.. See that box in the alley way that says take one? See the little girl in the corner of the box? Well, that's me~ Welcome home.

The Adventures of the Mansion~ Empty
PostSubject: The Adventures of the Mansion~   The Adventures of the Mansion~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 4:21 am

Welcome to the Place where you shall call home...
Here you rome Creatures of the Night and Day!

Allen (Me)

Well, Allen here and I shall be your host. This is a place where all the freaks and creatures can live, even the lovely creator's and counterparts. This is where they live with no care in world, and not under the stress of keeping in character for the Roleplaying theme's here, we are all family. Even if some won't accept it, where you came from? It doesn't matter, are you a murderer or put in jail? Nothing wrong with that, as long as you leave our lovely family be.. Then you won't die.

(Don't forget about all the hostile beauties in there~ Yes, our mansion expands when it's start's filling up but will quickly be rebuild accordingly by our helpful sla- I mean friends. ^.^')

Nice save Ambrosia, cause you would be a slave too. (*glares*) Shall we say anymore besides this? I don't think so, so now that the introduction is done.. Welcome Home everyone~ And watch out for the occasional 'mysterious' events there. *grins*

Mansion:
The Adventures of the Mansion~ 0x60011

Now have fun Creators~ Don't hurt yourself typing.

(Forth Wall!!!! >.<)
Back to top Go down
http://darknessofthepast.forumotion.com/
Aliza the Magician
Admin
Aliza the Magician

Location : Uh huh.. See that box in the alley way that says take one? See the little girl in the corner of the box? Well, that's me~ Welcome home.

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Mansion~   The Adventures of the Mansion~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:15 am

Ambrosia laid in her bed drool coming from the side of her mouth as she snuggled up to her black and white comforter, Akihiko watching her sleep his ears twitching happily that she bothered to bring him with her to the mansion. They have been friends since they were little and he seemed to be a sense of security for her, wake up Ambrosia~, he purred nuzzling his face into her neck, yawning Ambrosia opened her eyes and looked up at him sleepy.

Hi Akihiko... she mumbled sleepily, we need to get up.. Despite saying this she nor Akihiko made a move to get out of bed, screw this.. she mumbled looking outside at the snow, it's cold... she said before going back to sleep. Laughing Akihiko picked her up from the bed and carried her on his back out of the room and out the door.

*****************************************************************************************************

Allen stood at his door his hand twitching nervously yesterday's thoughts of Darien almost decapitating him still fresh in his mind. I don't want to go out of the door... he mumbled hand on the door knob. I hate being connected to someone with a knife.. Either she's my other self's friend or not.. he mumbled to himself before opening the door seeing darkness swallowing he grabbed the flashlight on his belt. Horror movie sequence.. Here I come.
Back to top Go down
Ring Mistress Blaine
Admin
Ring Mistress Blaine

Location : Okay, so you see that tree? Yes. That one. Climb over it, yes. OVER THE TREE. Now slither through those vines... Uh huh... Jump that volcano... Mhm... Die? Oh... well.. Welcome home :D.

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Mansion~   The Adventures of the Mansion~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 6:15 am

Darien sat in her bed with her headphones on, listening to a random Bring Me the Horizon song that came on. Her eyes suddenly alight as she looked at Allen crossing the threshold of their rooms. Morning Allen. Mind grabbing me a Snapple from the kitchen if you're heading that way?She asked with a purr as her eyes burned with the demonic flame.

Devin literally rolls out of his bed and lands face first on the floor underneath him. Gently stroking the carpet the male-version of Darien rose to his feet, still somehow tangled up in his sheets and literally hopped to his closet to put on some actual clothing.

Manny arose from his slumber and rubbed his eyes lazily, letting out a low yawn the Demon sat up and looked around his Minecraft-related room. The supposed stuffed creeper perched on his little play house looked up at his master and let out an adorable mewing noise. Yes, yes. Good morning Fluffy-Kins. Just be quiet so we don't wake up Lacie. He whispered as Manny rose up from his bed and made his way over to the perch where Fluffy-Kins the baby creeper sat.
Back to top Go down
https://darkcircusreborn.forumotion.com
Aliza the Magician
Admin
Aliza the Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Mansion~   The Adventures of the Mansion~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 6:53 am

Allen jumped lightly at the sound of Darien's voice and turned to her with a raised eyebrow, no near death experience's? No knives or a catch? he asked in doubt but decided to shut up in case Darien got any idea's eyes closed with a smile he shook his head at her. Morning Darien, I'm not going that way but I'll just grab it for you anyway, on the house. He told her waving his hand at her then ran out the door determined to get the Snapple Darien has asked of him. Being the man slave of the house anyway.

Stopping in front of Devin's door when he heard a thud Akihiko looked up at Ambrosia who yawned and looked at the door tired and not ready to go to her stupid job she had, since she was still in pajama's. Morning Devin! she called through the door followed soon after with a yawn leaning against Akihiko's shoulder she allowed him to carry her down the stairs not carrying if anyone managed to see her in short short's or a tang top with a red blanket around her, and a pair of headphones laying limply on her head. You decided to grab the IPod and a blanket but not get dressed.. Female me? Allen teased the female who looked up at him sleepily a yawn escaping her lips. Yeah, the world works in many strange ways and that's one of them, she told Allen who held a Snapple in his hand. Being Darien's servant again? she asked tiredly. What gave it away? Allen mused as she smiled, I'm gonna go have a nice day at.. work or whatever you do. I'm a woodcarver... Don't stab yourself, was Allen's last words as he jogged up the stairs. Soon he came Dariens door and opened it smiling he tossed the Snapple to her, catch.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Lilance hummed hugging her dolls close to her chest cleaning them from another stalkers blood a smile on her lips, I wish they would leave us female's alone... Beauty is not the outside all the time! she told her doll she just finished cleaning before climbing up the ladder and popped her head up form the twins room who were hugging each other in their sleep. Laughing at the cute scene she went and walked out the door closing it gently.
***************************************************************************************************

Lacie snuggled into the blanket's wrapped around her the warmth keeping her calm and cool in the blanket's, nuzzling into the blanket she smelled it sleepily. Smell's like Manny she thought a smile on her face as she started to slowly wake up, her eyes drooping then opening gently when she heard voices. Sitting up she kept the blanket over her chest as she gently rubbed her right eye to get the sleep out of them, bobbing her head she looked around and spotted Manny with Fluffy-Kins a smile played on her lips when she saw them together. Taking another whiff of Manny's scent she hummed in satisfaction and she turned back to the two. Morning.... Manny, she greeted him the turned to Fluffy-Kins, morning Fluffy-Kins.. she greeted the creeper swinging her legs over the bed.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ballance trying on outfit's hummed happily when she found her usual stay here outfit a baggy T-shirt no shorts though and a pair of socks one to her knee and one to her shin. She jumped up and down watching her hair that was now down flow as she giggled, I don't know who I look more like.. Jack Skellington or Sally!
Back to top Go down
Ring Mistress Blaine
Admin
Ring Mistress Blaine

Location : Okay, so you see that tree? Yes. That one. Climb over it, yes. OVER THE TREE. Now slither through those vines... Uh huh... Jump that volcano... Mhm... Die? Oh... well.. Welcome home :D.

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Mansion~   The Adventures of the Mansion~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:51 pm

Darien lifted one of her tails lazily out from under the covers and wrapped it around the Snapple flying towards her. Thank you Allen! she giggled as she cracked open the cold bottle and took a sip from the delicious drink. Nom nom nom.. She muttered to herself as she rolled over to the edge of her bed and grabbed her lap top, placing it down on her legs she turned it on, soon illuminating the room with it's brightness.

Luna hummed to herself as she walked around the backyard in shorts and a tank-top. The bow around her neck rustling slightly in the light breeze as she walked down the stone path to the Ice-Rink not far from the woods near the back of their mansion.

Devin walked out of his room clad in red-and-black plaid pajama pants and a black tank-top, running a hand through his hair sleepily the demon walked towards Dariens room and poked his head in, smiling at his female self. Minecraft this Early? He joked with a raise of his eyebrow.
Nah, just some Wow. Darien smiled as she shooed Devin off to go wake himself up. The make shrugged his shoulders and made his way down the 3 flights of stairs to the main floor, bumping into Nathaniel on his way down.
Morning Nate. Devin smirked as he glanced at the male, the mask he was usually forced into hung on the loop tied to his belt loosely.
Morning Devin. Nathaniel replied loosely as he made his way out-side to play some basketball.
Weird-fucker.. Devin thought to himself as he walked down the long hallway to the kitchen to make some coffee.

Manny looked over his shoulder at Lacie and smiled softly. Morning, how'd you sleep? He asked with his usual soft and sweet voice as he walked over to where she was standing and pulled her into a hug.

Back to top Go down
Aliza the Magician
Admin
Aliza the Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Mansion~   The Adventures of the Mansion~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:04 pm

Ballance giggled sitting at the edge of the pool watching Emi sleep at the bottom of the pool, a grin on her face as the stitches on each side of her lips tilted upward with her smile. Taking a breathe she ducked her head under the water after a few seconds she came back up for air with a frown eyebrows furrowed. "How can she sleep under there?" Ballance wondered aloud taking odd her socks and dipping her feet into the nice cold water. Emi hearing the water sound lifted her head and swam to the surface smiling at Ballance, Morning darling how was your sleep? she asked like a mother like making Ballance laugh. I'm fine Emi, and you act like a mother when you are nearly drowning yourself. Ballance teased until Emi took out what looked like a piece of gum out of her mouth, Cyrus made this so I can breathe underwater, Emi explained though the real question than ran through Ballance's head... Was how the hell did Emi get away of making a hole in the ice rink? Tilting her head back she spotted Luna, morning Luna!

Akihiko walked down stairs with Ambrosia on his back walking into the kitchen he placed the female down on the counter by the fridge and shuffled through the fridge. Can we have caramel apples for breakfast this time? Akihiko asked excitedly sparks coming from his cheeks in excitement. Ambrosia paused and looked at Akihiko a yawn escaping her lips as she nodded, in an instant she had a caramel apple in her hand, and munched on it. Hmm... Caramel~ The worlds greatest gift besides our special charries, Ambrosia mumbled making Akihiko grin and wrap his arms around his friend's waist, a blush on his face. Aw! We all love you too! he told her nuzzling his head into her stomach.

Allen chuckled and sat next to Darien one leg up as he watched her play WoW curiously then grinned, are you gonna stay in your room all day or are you gonna come down to the... Relaxing room? He asked the female looking around the room at all her stuff wondering how much stuff she actually brought from her own home here.

Lacie nuzzled into the crook of Manny's neck wrapping her arms around his torso a smile on her face. I slept fine Manny... Especially since I was next to you, your so warm and comfy... she told him grinning as she moved her head to give Manny a kiss on his cheek. How did you sleep?
Back to top Go down
Ring Mistress Blaine
Admin
Ring Mistress Blaine

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Mansion~   The Adventures of the Mansion~ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:59 am

Luna looked over where Ballance and Emi were chatting and smiled at her friends. Morning girls! She called back with a giggle as she made her way over to them and sat cross legged down next to Ballance and grinned. How are you two? she asked politely as she gazed at the glowing stone positioned under the water between the quartz bricks.

James sat in the relaxation quarters of the large mansion, his demonic bass guitar balanced on his left leg as he strummed out the chorus to Alligator Blood, his headphones hanging loosely over his ears as he listened to the song while he played, his tail occasionally spinning circles behind him as he let the music flow through his demonic corpse. His eyes alight with orbs of hell-bent flame as he continued to follow the beat.

Dakota lay on his bed, his headphones hanging around his neck as The Death of Me pounded through the small speakers that dangled around his neck. Singing the lyrics as they blasted through his headphones, the prince of the Greek Sky sneering as far as his usual bad-boy-manner went.

Darien looked at Allen and smirked, I actually think the Relaxing Room seems like a better condition then living in my room all day. She giggled as she wrapped one arm around Allen and hugged him Besides, I have to pester Ambrosia. She smirked as she closed her laptop ever so slightly and carried it downstairs into the kitchen where she heard the voices of her sister and her companion. Aki, Brosia, morning! The half blooded demonic vampire beamed as she walked towards the two and slid her laptop onto the counter next to Ambrosia and walked into the storage room and grabbed a bag of warm blood. Poking her fangs into it the female drank happily as she walked back out to her companions and leaned against the counter.

Manny smiled and snuggled his gem, I slept perfectly fine. He smiled as he looked past Lacie at the thick purple curtain that hung from his window and shrugged, not really in the mood to go out on an adventure just yet.
Back to top Go down
Aliza the Magician
Admin
Aliza the Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Mansion~   The Adventures of the Mansion~ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:37 am

Ballance smiled at Luna's politeness as hummed for a moment thinking about the question, peachy as always Luna~ Ballance giggled happily as she watched Emi follow Luna's stare and swim down and grabbed a glowing stone, popping her head up from the water she placed the stone by Luna before sinking back halfway under water. I'm fine hun~ Had a nice nap underwater, Emi told Luna smiling widely making Ballance giggle. How are you Lun-Lun~? Ballance asked happily using the nickname she gave Luna just today.

Allen chuckled and followed after Darien and came into the kitchen just in time to see Ambrosia scrunch her nose in distaste, what? Not interested in blood? Allen joked knowing that the female drank blood but had specific taste of sweet smell and taste which was hard to find since Ambrosia eats or drinks anything sweet. Just to make her point Ambrosia huffed and narrowed her eyes at Allen, hardly, she told him with a huff. Aki grinned at Darien who walked over to them and lightly shocked her in greeting before grinning, hi Darien! How was your sleep? And Brosa say's hi too just she's glaring at Allen at the moment... Aki told the demonic vampire with hum. Allen grinned wider at Aki's statement that looked absolutely smug, while Ambrosia huffed and tossed Aki's Pikachu stuffed toy at Aki that was covered in blood in various places. Here, now shush, Ambrosia told Aki who snuggled his stuffed toy, Ambrosia then turned her head to look at her sister. How did you sleep? If you even did... she teased the other female.

Lacie giggled and made her shadow bring Fluffy-kin's over to them, grabbing the creature she snuggled it. You deserve some love's to Fluffy-Kin's! she told him kissing the top of it's head and looked up at Manny. Debating on going on another adventure or not? she questioned with a smile snuggling both him and Fluffy-Kin's somehow.

Asa's ear's twitched as she heard the sound of James, her floor neighbor, playing the guitar from his room sitting up she yawned. Sleepily and half blind due to the sunlight slightly streaming into her room she stumbled to find her IPod and headphone's finding them, but still in her blanket she managed to fall off the bed in daze. God- she started and then cursed violently which earned her a laugh from behind her, tilting her head back she spotted Kurai leaning against her door frame. You.... Bastard! Get out of my room! Asshole! Asa shouted as she chased Kurai around the hallway Welcome to the Show playing through her headphones around her neck as he laughed. Sorry princess~ But I'm afraid your gonna have to catch me to strangle me~ he teased the female before jumping and disappearing leaving her to run into a wall. Damn... bastard... she groaned holding her nose in pain.

Kuras opened his door and looked at Asa with a blank look before holding his hand out to help her up, groaning she grasped his hand and stood up as a few drops of blood dripped down her nose. Cousin... Kuras sighed as he turned listening to James play his guitar and the soft music coming from Asa's headphones he grabbed the bandages and tossed them to her as he searched for other stuff to clean her nose.

Ravence sat in his bed putting on the music from Knife Called Knife as he sang along with the music, since there wasn't any lyrics to it much to his distaste, he downloaded the instrumental version of it. Well... his creator did, she promised that it had lyrics probably did this just to get him to unwind and sing more.
Back to top Go down
Ring Mistress Blaine
Admin
Ring Mistress Blaine

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Mansion~   The Adventures of the Mansion~ Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 5:07 pm

Luna looked at Ballance and offered her a smile, I'm spiffy dandy! And thank you, Emi! the female smiled as she wrapped her hand around the glowing stone, balancing it on her palm she stared at it and giggled.

Nathaniel walked the back path towards the Archery Range, his mind lost into his dark and twisted thoughts as the mask covering his face dug it's claws deeper into his flesh. Growling silently to himself, the demon's eyes flared as he walked through the silver gating, grabbing the nearest bow he lifted it to his gaze. At Nathaniel's touch, the modern look of the bow burned away, revealing underneath that of a bow made from certain skeletal parts collected from the dead invited to the underworld. Stringing up an arrow he turned and pointed it at the nearest target. 20 yards, easy. The demon thought to himself as the red flame clouded his natural vision, revealing a deathly trance that basically put him back into his rightful place. Releasing the arrow he watched as it struck clear and true to the center of the target.

Darien looked at Ambrosia and smirked, pulling her fangs out of the bag of red sweetness, she giggled maniacally. Nope, no sleep for me what so ever! She purred, sticking her red-stained tongue out at her sister. And how did you sleep? She replied with a raise of her eyebrow under her beanie as she stuck her fangs back into the bag and drained it. Popping open the top to the Hazard Bin she tossed the plastic into the receptical and closed the lid. Glancing at Aki she giggled. Hello Aki! She smiled, greeting Ambrosia's companion.

Devin stood in the Relaxation room, casually sipping from his coffee as he watched James play his bass, oblivious to the other's presence in the room, Devin let a smirk ride up his lips as he bobbed his head to the music slowly.

Manny looked down at his girlfriend and smiled, Yeah, I'm not too sure. But I kind of want to. He shrugged his shoulders lazily and looked down at the purring creeper in Lacie's arms. Haha, I think I have some competition for your love now. He smirked teasingly, scratching the creepers chin gently, knowing that was the thing he loved the most.

James finally noticed the presence of the other in the room, having looked over his shoulder while Devin was distracted with his music, the demon grinned. Good morning, Vin. Enjoying the sound? He asked with a chuckle as he pulled his headphones off of his head and paused the music blasting from the tiny speakers.

Dakota decided to change the song blasting through his headphones as he slid off of his Black covers, walking over to his closet the demi-god picked up his favorite jacket and hung it over his shoulders, lazily slipping his bare-arms through he zipped it up over his chest and tucked his Ipod into the back pocket of his jeans. Walking out of his bedroom Dakota walked down the hall and sat at the end, bored out of his mind he figured he'd enjoy the fresh air of being out of his pot-smoke-filled bedroom for a while.
Back to top Go down
Aliza the Magician
Admin
Aliza the Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Mansion~   The Adventures of the Mansion~ Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 7:08 pm

Emi smiled at the female who was rolling the stone in her hand, I'm glad you like it I saw you looking and thought it would be nice, she told Luna while Ballance was humming and splashing her feet in the icy water, I wish it was summer~ So I can swim~ Without my stitches breaking! she told herself with a sigh then looked at Nathaniel out of the corner of her eye then smiled and turned back to the females. So how are your men in the mansion? she asked with a hum. Emi rolled her eyes and shook her head, I don't know who your talking about for Luna... But mine is doing just fine~ she told Ballance as she yawned leaning her head against the ice. Ballance giggled, I meant her main men in the house that Lun-Lun hangs out with! James and Sparky!

Kuras managed to finish bandaging Asa's nose who smiled in happiness, thank you Kuras! she hummed as Kuras yawned and nodded sleepily. No problem cous... Just leave Kurai alone this time... he told her teasingly as Asa huffed and they walked out into the hall way, Asa having a stubborn pout on her face.

Ravence looked up when Amy came in a smile on her face, would you like to go out and buy some snacks and sweet supplies with me Ravence? she asked him, Ravence paused and nodded to her as he got up and slipped on a black long sleeved shirt, and his jacket then walked up to her. Ready? Amy asked her head cocked to the side a smile on her face, in response Ravence pat the top of her head with a small smile. Okay.. he told her then walked out the room, Amy then turned to Dakota. Morning Dakota.. Do you want to go to the store with us or do you have enough bunts?

Ambrosia giggled at Darien then scrunched up her nose as she drank some blood, icky... And I didn't sleep.. Was um... she started as she thought for a moment, was actually watching Cry do let's play's. She told her sister with a nervous laugh as Aki looked up and smiled at Darien sparks erupting from his cheeks, hello Darien! Can I have a hug? he asked standing up and opening his arms wide with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ring Mistress Blaine
Admin
Ring Mistress Blaine

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Mansion~   The Adventures of the Mansion~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:08 pm

Darien smiled at her sister and rolled her eyes in a teasing manner, Of course you were, Speaking of Cry.. She began as her eyes trailed towards the pairs of doors leading to the hallway. I wonder how Erica and Felisha are doing? She pondered as she stepped towards Aki and slipped her arms around his waist in a hug, Of course you can have a hug Aki! What do I look like, a Mad-woman? SurprisedShe questioned with a smirk.

Dakota lifted his head up as Amy approached him, an eyebrow raised as the demi-god let a smile play at his lips. Sure, I'll tag along. He replied as he got to his feet and snaked an arm quickly around Ravence's waist, pulling his lover close to his side.

Mr. Bigglesworth made his way through the back door of the mansion with ease, walking into the kitchen where his master and best friend were residing he purred loudly to announce his presence. [Morning Everyone.] The large demonic-snow leopard purred as he made 3 circles around his master and sat at her side, awaiting for his head to be pet.
Biggums! Darien cried happily as she knelt down and wrapped her arms around the neck of the Leopard and hugged him. I missed you D: Where were you hiding? She pouted as she buried her face into the fur of her friend.
The demonic cat grinned mischeviously.

Ty sat in the dark of his room, arms snaked around his knees as he stared at the bright screen of his laptop, flashbacks creeping into his brain of the Ender Jumper Incident, causing him to twitch un-controllably. Clenching his fists tightly together the fallen-angel bit his lip nervously, bangs hanging across his left eye to block out the irritating light from the computer screen as Ty sulked on his bed, a painting of black-angel wings over the head of his bed, positioned perfectly to fit behind Ty's slender form.

Erica hummed to herself as she wandered aimlessly though the halls of the house, attempting to remember what is was she hoped to achieve that day. Her mask hanging casually across the side of her face as the unknown supernatural female made her way down the hallway towards Felisha's room. Poking her head into the bedroom of her best friend she looked around suspiciously. Pewds...? She called, still half asleep as her Sup-Doll chilled out on her shoulder. Turning her head slightly she looked at the doll and shrugged her free shoulder, I wonder where she could be? Hopefully not sucking faces with Ty. She joked about her best friends newly formed relationship with the Fallen Angel, Speaking of Ty. Should we go see how he's doing? Erica questioned with a raise of her eyebrow.
Sure. The Sup-Doll replied in response as Erica skipped her way down the hall. 3 doors away from Felisha's Ty's room stood. The door letting off an odd luminescence as she tapped her nail against it lightly.
Tyyy, you in there Bud? She asked, leaning against the door in hopes of getting an answer this time.

Yeah, come on in Cry. Tyler responded as Erica entered the room and raised an eyebrow suspiciously at her friend. Everything alright? You look like you're about to go Ender Jumper again... She asked nervously as she reached for her mask, tapping one finger gently against the middle of it's face the eyes lit up. Sliding the plastic cover over her face she tilted her head to the side.
Yeah, Cry. I'm good. Ty smiled in response as he got up from his bed and walked over to her, offering her a hug.
Accepting the hug gratefully a smile toyed at Erica's lips, only noticeable by the small smirk toying at the lips of the mask. Yay, I got a hug! So I stopped by to ponder if you wanted to look for a wild and missing Pewds? She asked with a raise of her eyebrow as the larger words slipped off her tongue like lace.
Fel's not in her room? Tyler asked nervously as his teeth found their way back to his lower lip in nervous habit.
I'm not too terribly sure. I poked my head in and didn't get immediately tackled by her. So either the voices are forcing her to play a game, or we're just missing her completely. Erica pouted at the thought of losing her best friend to the crazy voices that kept forcing them into video-games.
Back to top Go down
Aliza the Magician
Admin
Aliza the Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Mansion~   The Adventures of the Mansion~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:30 pm

Ambrosia huffed at her sister's teasing tone, as she watched Aki start petting Biggums a grin on his face as his ears twitched in happiness at having the large leopard near. "Morning Biggums! Have a good sleep?" Ambrosia asked eyes drifting to the side outside seeing a fast blonde blur run past she blinked in confusion. "What was...?" Ambrosia asked before she lowered her gaze to Darien a smirk on her face, "you are a mad woman sis." Ambrosia told her teasingly as she placed a hand on Aki's head.
Aki squeaked a little in surprise and looked at his best friend and grinned, "want to pet Biggums too? He's so fluffy..." Aki told her with his head cocked to the side and a kinda dazed look on his face as he continued to snuggle the leopard, then turned a little to Darien. "A cat never reveals the hiding place that it shall hide!" Aki announced with a nod making Ambrosia sigh.
"He means a cat never reveals where it shall be," she explained the jumbled words that Aki threw together.

Amy smiled at Dakota, "it's nice that you came along! At least someone will make sure Ravence won't run off whenever something reminds him of you," Amy teased making Ravence blush a little.
"I-I don't do that.." he mumbled even though he really did it was a habit of his and he tends to keep that habit under control, but sometimes he just can't.
Amy rolled her eyes playfully as she lead the way to the stairs before a golden colored blur ran past them she could only make out the voice of Felisha's, "Hi Amy, Hi Ravence, Hi Dakota!" Felisha told them quickly making Amy blink in surprised and Ravence to watch the female flee with a questioning look.

Felisha cursed as she tripped up the stairs she has ran everywhere in the house except for her floor looking for Thana, Essence's assistant. She was told by Essence that Thana had a new game for her to try, called Bioshock Infinite. She then paused and looked around her floor no little bone person around here.. She scowled and punched the wall making an indent in it before she continued to run downstairs in case she was down there hiding.

Essence sat down against the wall of the first floor hallway musing over the fact that Thana and Felisha kept missing each other according to her map that is. "Come on Pews... I thought you would see something that is right there!" she mused and laughed as Felisha ran right past Thana again.
Back to top Go down
Ring Mistress Blaine
Admin
Ring Mistress Blaine

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Mansion~   The Adventures of the Mansion~ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:59 pm

So, Basically. This fight scene that's about to go down had started from the Chat Box earlier today, Olliver got into an issue with pack business, and kind of came back to the mansion banged up and bruised. Amy was convinced her boyfriend needed to learn how to fight with Strength in Numbers, so Darien decided the only person strong enough to train Olliver, was Nathaniel. And this is where we left off.

Take on the Wolf. Nathaniel ordered as the flames that usually signaled his slip into crazyville hovered in his eyes.
Olliver let out a low growl as he fell to all fours, letting the wolf come back to the surface after hours of pushing it down, the bandages that Amy wrapped around his shoulders shredding at the seams as he was soon in the form of his wolf. Lifting his head up Olliver stared into the burning embers that were Nathaniel's eyes. Claws unsheathed and digging into the polished wood of the basketball court as his tail swished back and forth in a dominant manner. The large tears in his shoulders closing over slowly, the skin molding back together like that of a spider's web being knit.
Alright. Lesson one. Using your strength against an enemy. Granted, you may have been weakened by the fight, they won't fucking care. Nathaniel began as his voice dropped a couple octaves, his eyes now a-flare with blood-red ember. Now, Nathaniel began as his demonic voice rang through the grounds of the house. Attack. The Elemental sneered as the werewolf lunged forward, baring his teeth and claws. Grabbing hold of Olliver by his front-arms Nathaniel spun on his heel, sending the Lycan flying into the basket-ball hoop. A grin plastered on his face as the mask sat a good 30 or 40 feet away from their position. Come on, child. I know you can hit harder than that. Nathaniel sneered as his devil sank into the skin. His naturally blood-red hair now on fire. Positioning himself in his fighting stance, he waited for the next attack.
Olliver shook off the pain that seered through his spine, snapping his jaws in warning at Nathaniel he calmly slipped out of his wolf form, the wolf still at the surface, considering the fangs that now hung out of his mouth. That. Olliver began as he took a step towards Nathaniel Fucking. Another step, this time a growl escaping his throat as the amber eyes of the wolf burned into the soul of the now, surprisingly, nervous Elemental. Hurt. Olliver snarled this last word in a low tone as a small trail of blood slid down his lip. Jumping up into the air the werewolf faded into a black cloud of smoke. And you think you're the one with other supernatural abilities, Nathaniel. Olliver's voice spoke with an audible sneer as two hands clapped down hard on Nathaniel's shoulders. Disrupting the stance the Elemental had taken, Olliver had the advantage. Dropping low the werewolf swung his leg towards the now broken stance Nathaniel held, knocking his feet out from under him, Olliver swiftly grabbed hold of the collared shirt of Nathaniel's and slammed him hard into the polished court, disrupting the positioning of the wood. A heavy arm pressed down on Nathaniel's wind pipe as the Elemental scraped for air, or atleast pretended to.
Good, Nathaniel choked, the smoke that hung around in the air slowly snaked around Nathaniel's form, draining his body from sight. Lesson two. The disembodied voice of the werewolfs "trainer" snarled as the shadows quickly sped from one corner of the Basketball court to another. Weakness. The voice spoke as suddenly, Olliver's sight was stolen from him. As a Lycan, your sight is your strongest ally. Now see if you can fight with out that. The still Disembodied voice of Nathaniel spoke as Olliver took a strike to the rib cage. A grunt escaped Olliver's throat as he swung, go figure, blindly towards the direction he thought he heard Nathaniel move to.
Use your other senses, dumbass. The wolf spoke from inside Olliver. Settling down he inhaled a breath of air, the stench of death and burning embers clung to his nose as it flowed from behind. Spinning around Olliver grappled with Nathaniel for a minute before grabbing him by the arm and slamming him down, rolling over his back and sending him into the ground.
Bravo, kid. I think you're ready for lesson three.
Back to top Go down
Aliza the Magician
Admin
Aliza the Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Mansion~   The Adventures of the Mansion~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:16 pm

Amy watched Olliver and Nathaniel her eyes looking at them through her bangs as she leaned against the board lining the roof, interest filled her mind as she watched them. She never really seen Olliver fight before and to say to the very least she was excited to see her boyfriend fight for the first time. She looked over at Ballance who was sitting on the board her hands on a D.S Amy rolled her eyes at the female. "Not going to watch the fight?" Amy asked a sight curiosity in her voice making Ballance look up in question.
"I'm fine, I will probably watch them sometime's but not like you," Ballance told the female with a wave of her hand making Amy roll her eyes once again. Ballance turned back to playing Pokemon the sound of the fight reaching her ears occasionally she looked up with worry to watch them. She didn't want Nathaniel to get beat up too bad, casting that thought aside she pulled a chocolate bar out of her pocket and took a bite.

Ambrosia stretched and sat down with her laptop Spade by her side a bored look on her face as she played Amnesia: The Dark Descendant on her computer a slight uneasiness in her stomach. "I swear this game is creepy.." Ambrosia mused as she looked around for any items that would be useful in there making Spade look up at the female.
(Then why play it?) Spade asked rolling her eyes at the females attempt to scare herself when all she needed to do was read Creepy-pasta and she would be staying wake all night jumping at every noise. Ambrosia sent Spade a look as she returned her attention to the screen biting her lower lip in concentration. Spade being Spade leaned back against the couch her arm resting over her eyes her ears twitching for any sounds of the other Creator or anyone else that happens to walk in.
Back to top Go down
Ring Mistress Blaine
Admin
Ring Mistress Blaine

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Mansion~   The Adventures of the Mansion~ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 7:40 am

YOU KNOW WHAT. FUCK THE REST OF THIS FIGHT SCENE. MY MIND IS SO GOD DAMN ROAD-BLOCKED RIGHT NOW. CHRISTMAS PARTY. *flips her laptop over in a raging fit of ghrr and rawr*

Darien stood in the front hall of the house, humming a cover of the famous Britney Spears song Toxic to herself as she decorated the two Christmas trees that sat near the windows to the front of the mansion. With the taste of your lips, I'm on a ride... Darien sang to herself as she danced around, her head occasionally bobbing to the music playing inside her head.
Devin stood near the entrance to the kitchen, watching his female self dance around as she decorated the Christmas trees. Toxic? Devin asked with a raise of his eyebrow.
Yeah. Darien smirked over her shoulder as she tugged at the edge of her beanie.
Stuck in your head? Devin asked with a smirk as he set his cup of coffee down on the nearest table, crouching down and snatching up a ball that had fallen out of Darien's box. Hanging it on the tree somewhere. Darien nodded her head, still humming the song as she finished the second tree. Awesome, let's light 'em up. Devin smirked as he grabbed hold of the plug to both of the trees and jammed it into a socket. Suddenly the whole front hall of the house was alight with the gleam of the christmas trees. A slamming of the back door opening and shutting behind them startled both versions of Darien into spinning around and narrowing their eyes, only to find Darien's older brother Avaralon standing there, dressed like Santa Clause with a smirk toying at his lips.

Hey, Lil' sis. Avaralon spoke calmly as tears began to fill Darien's eyes. Dropping the sword that was clutched in his hand he opened his arms and caught Darien as she ran towards him and hugged him tightly.
I thought you weren't going to be here this year..? Darien whispered against his shoulder as the tears of joy fell down her face.
Well, I figured you'd enjoy the present of seeing me.. Ralon mumbled with a smile as he looked up at Devin and winked his thanks.

Meanwhile, in Tyler's room..

Tyler sat in his room, his lighter clenched tightly in his hand as he stared at the mirror that hung on the back of his door, a snarl rolling up his lips as his ender-jumping form sat in his vison's place.
Oh, what's the matter Tyler? Don't want to let me out for some fun? The Ender-Ty spoke with a malicious grin as he brought a clawed hand forward, a beckoning motion.
Fuck off. Tyler snarled as he grabbed hold of a near-by skull and chucked it at the mirror, watching the glass shatter violently before him the fallen-angel fell back onto the bed in a huff, bringing the lighter up towards his line of sight he flicked the dangerous contraption on and watched the purple flame dance atop the metallic surface. His eyes reflected in the flame as they danced between their usual crimson color to a devilish indigo.
God DAMN IT! Tyler roared as he threw the lighter across the room, the flame silencing in mid flight.
WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?! He screamed as he clutched his head in his hands, tears forming up in his eyes as his body shook violently.
Hey, buddy. You were the one who summoned me. The haunting voice of Ender-Ty spoke the truth. Sending chills down Tyler's spine.

Yup. I've got an idea. Smile
Back to top Go down
Aliza the Magician
Admin
Aliza the Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Mansion~   The Adventures of the Mansion~ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 11:22 am

xD and Darien has an idea about Ty!

Ambrosia came out holding a tray of various Christmas snacks and sweets as she licked her lips in happiness, Christmas... she mumbled happily as she put the tray down on the long table that had food on it already. The only Holiday you have an excuse to eat cake besides Birthday's! Fuck yeah! she said happily excited for the party to be started before she walked out, to see Avaralon a grin spread across her features. Nice to see ya again Ralon! she greeted the elf dressed as Santa Claus as she smiled at her sisters tears, apparently this is the perfect Christmas for you isn't it sis? Ambrosia asked sitting down on the couch next to Alice who was actually dressed normally in Steel toed boots, a pair of jeans, her back in a ponytail and a long sleeved white sweater making Ambrosia raise an eyebrow.
Alice ears twitched as she read a book on a 'How to make Pranks' book her eyes scanning the book in a rapidly fashion and almost jumped out of her skin when Ralon opened and closed the door. Tilting her head back over Ambrosia's head she spotted Ralon a smile spread across her features before she went back to reading a hum escaping her lips as Allen sat next to her, Enjoying your book Alice? he asked calmly his arms behind his head as she raised her eyes to look at him. More or less but I need more pranks to torture you and my brother with... she told him sweetly making him shiver. God dammit... Isn't this a nice Christmas? he asked letting a chuckle come out as Ambrosia elbowed him for being an ass.

Felisha shimmied across the floor in army mode as Stephano stood next to Erica his eyes watching the female with annoyance and amusement. Felisha paused and lifted her head her eyes flashing between her original eye color, red, purple and black as she looked around rapidly. Uneasiness sat in the pit of her stomach she gave herself the ability to sense if something was wrong so everyone can have a good Christmas.. but something was wrong. Hey, she finally spoke her eyes lifted up to look at her best friend and the statue standing in front of her. Where is Ty? she asked them smoothly her eyes turning purple again flashing a little as she looked around again. Stephano looked at her for a moment with an raised eyebrow, he's in his room why? Stephano asked as Felisha bit her bottom lip. Nothing... she mumbled as her eyes slowly turned back to their golden color, I'm just a little... worried.. she mumbled as she stood up her hands twitching.
Back to top Go down
Ring Mistress Blaine
Admin
Ring Mistress Blaine

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Mansion~   The Adventures of the Mansion~ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 10:43 pm

LES GET DIS WEDDING ONNN!

Darien sat on the floor of the luxurious jet the Pack had bought, her nose buried deep into a book as she flipped through the pages aimlessly awaiting for the rest of the males to get their asses onto the plane.

Olliver sat at the other end of the jet toying with the smokey vines that wrapped down the sleeves of his tuxedo, his mind wandering to how Amy was settling on the plane full of females, and Ambrosia... A small smirk toyed at his lips as he got up and looked at his phone. I wonder where the others are...? He said loud enough for Darien to catch on, causing her to pull her eyes away from her book and push her glasses up the bridge of her nose.

Probably being idiots.

Hah, good point. Olliver snorted and shook his head, sitting back down.

Blaine sat on the other jet, thinking about Jun she began humming to herself and toying with the growing locks of dark brown hair that cascaded over her shoulders. Glancing at Harley she flashes a smile and reads the title of the Angelic Book on her lap. I thought your family was full of saints...? she inquired, gesturing to the engravings that now glowed on her family-heirloom cuffs wrapped around her arms.

Hmm? Oh... Yeah. But I have this weird Dyslexia/ADHD thing where I can read Angelic Books with out getting burned. Harley replied with a grin as she went back to her book, her mis-matching eyes glowing brightly in excitement and curiousty.

Okay then... Blaine said simply as she backed up and went back to where she was originally sitting, glancing out the ovular window.
Back to top Go down
Aliza the Magician
Admin
Aliza the Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Mansion~   The Adventures of the Mansion~ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:08 pm

Dain flickered his eyes upwards from polishing his platinum blade, and gave a soft smile to Darien. So, me and Aki are counted in the idiot brigade? he questioned a bit sarcastically smirking as Kira and Jun are laying on the ground arm wrestling. He placed his cloth he was using to polish his sword down by his dagger and stretched. Before striking up a conversation with Kenny who was reading a playboy magazine. Is that really that entertaining? Dain asked stealing the magazine having Kenny give him a shocked look.

Kenny gave Dain a pout and a glare his eyes glaring at Dain who shoved the magazine back in Kennys face a blush upon his cheeks making Kenny smirk in accomplishment. Yes, very entertaining. Kenny smirked making Rai look up from talking with Aki and roll his eyes at the male mumbling something about 'not having the decency to not read playboy for a minute.'

Ambrosia tapped impatiently on her lap, music blaring in her ears blocking out the chatting of the other females as she suddenly leaned back popping one headphone out her eyes flickered to Amy. Aaaamy! she whined making the older female look up from her phone and chuckle at the females pouting look.

Is there a problem Creator?

Yes... I am bored without my sissy. The younger female sniffles but not really feeling the sadness making Arachne roll her ruby orbs as she sat by Harley reading her own book.

Children... Arachne chuckled her fangs flashing out of her mouth for a moment before looking up at Blaine and adjusts her dark blue reading glasses and yawns. Are you excited for the wedding? She questioned both Blaine and Harley, as Insanity tended to some flowers that were in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Ring Mistress Blaine
Admin
Ring Mistress Blaine

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Mansion~   The Adventures of the Mansion~ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:15 pm

Darien began laughing uncontrollably, attempting to get to her feet she walked over to her purple polka dotted duffle bag and tossed Kenny an envelope full of pictures of his future girlfriend Marquis, smirking devilishly she plugged her headphones in and pressed the play button on her phone, blasting Smile Back by Mac Miller into her ear buds she started muttering the words to the song under her breath, returning to her floor pillow.

Olliver looked at Dain and chuckled. Nah, Dain. I think she was just referring to Kenny. he teased as he raised an eyebrow at the envelope curiously.

Blaine looked over at Arachne and smiled sweetly, Yeah, I'm rather excited. I'm glad Ollie had the balls to finally propose. she replied, boredly pulling out her cell phone she scrolled through some old texts between her and Jun, stifling a giggle as her cheeks turned a pale shade of red.

Harley's head bounced up and down excitedly as she nodded in answer to the Spider-Blood's question. Yeah, I agree with Blaine. she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Aliza the Magician
Admin
Aliza the Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Mansion~   The Adventures of the Mansion~ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:34 pm

Kenny, curious in what was is in the envelope shook it a little to hear the 'scratch, scratch' of paper against paper make his curiosity rise a little more. Turning it around he hums and thinks for a moment before opening the envelope having his eyes widen. With a grin and a spark of his eyes he looked through the pictures happily. Totally worth looking at porn on the plane.. he smirked looking at the pictures with a hum. I always knew she was a beautiful doll but wow.. She has nice tits~ he exclaimed with a smirk making Rai kick his seat at the perverted comment.

Can you be a little more perverted Ken?

Kenny turned and smirks at Rai challenging him, Would you like to hear my worst? he inquired with a dark chuckle making Rai shake his head and point to the innocent Aki laying his head in Dariens lap his tail twitching.

Dain turned his head to look at Olliver then looked at Kenny then turned to Olliver and laughed. I don't think Kenny's just a idiot he seems more like a idiot pervert he joked earning a slap on the head from the so called Kenny before laughing and raising his hands in defense. I give, I give, I won't call you an idiot pervert anymore.. At least not to your face, he teased. This earned him a playful glare from the so called pervert.

Ambrosia chuckled glad that Arachne is having a nice conversation from the other two females from the other side of the room before turning her attention to Marquis with a smile she changed to her motherly personality. How are you doing hun? You feeling all right over here? She giggled with a gentle smile.

Amy turned her head to the three females before laughing and walking over to them crouching down she smirked. In between you and me ladies... I'm glad he finally had the balls to purpose too, she told them with a playful laugh making Arachne smirk.

I'm sure you are.. Arachne mumbled turning the page her spell book with a small smile at Amy's fact.
Back to top Go down
Ring Mistress Blaine
Admin
Ring Mistress Blaine

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Mansion~   The Adventures of the Mansion~ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:48 am

Darien looked down at Aki and winked Comfy? Or do you just miss your Annie-Bear? she asked with a slight purr, petting Aki's head happily.

Olliver let out a low laugh as he shifted to his wolf form and stretched out on the couch near the back of the jet where he at.

Marquis looked at Ambrosia and smiled, her ruby eyes sparkling gently in the adjusted lighting of the flying jet. I'm fine, Ambrosia. she replied softly as she sat back on her legs, the orange and red dress flowing around her body like fire.

Max looked at his little sister and chuckled, shaking his head he leaned back and let his claws form around his fingers, taking a small rock from his pocket he scraped it along the claws, calmly sharpening them as the jet rocked through the air. We should be at the Lodge in a couple of hours.
Back to top Go down
Aliza the Magician
Admin
Aliza the Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Mansion~   The Adventures of the Mansion~ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:15 am

Dain heard multiple groans come from the guy's except for himself and Rai. Dain leaned back with a small smirk on his features, are you guy's gonna keep whining? Don't you guy's have stuff to do? Dain questioned raising an eyebrow at the boys sprawled on the floor. Or the best men that were sprawled on the floor, Kenny looking at pictures of Marquis, Jun who is texting Amy and Kira who is eating chocolates. Dain almost face palmed when her heard a chourus of.

Nope.

Letting out a chuckle Dain covered his eyes with his hand his other one on his sword that was laid across his lap. Idiots.. he couldn't help but mumble with a smirk before looking down at his sword and continued to polish it.

Rai unlike Dain actually face palmed at the three's answers, son of a- he mumbled shaking his head. Only if Insanity was on here, she would slap them all silly... he chuckled a little at the thought of the white haired woman shaking them back and fourth for their stupid answers. Oh, and thanks for the information Max.. he stated lowering his gaze down to phone, and Arachne as well as Insanity says for you to be good... As well as... 'what are you gonna be bored with your claw sharpening soon?' Rai blinked for a moment as well as Kenny.

How the fuck did your sister know he was sharpening his claws?

Rai pointed a finger towards the spider on his seat, sounds waves don't ask. Don't need to know.

Aki looked up at Darien with a bright smile on his face before he purred happily, yes. I am doing fine and I told her that if she needed anything she could call, Aki mumbled with a hum.

Ambrosia smiled at Marquis before stretching her arms up above her head. I'm glad your relaxing, let's hope your brother won't be too worried thought.

Arachne gave a hum and smiled as she wrote down some things in her notebook on what the boys are doing slightly tempted to tell Marquis what Kenny is looking at but decided against it. Oh well.. I guess the little spiders are rather bored.. she chuckled drawing exactly what was happening on the other plane.
Back to top Go down
Ring Mistress Blaine
Admin
Ring Mistress Blaine

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Mansion~   The Adventures of the Mansion~ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:58 am

Darien grinned down at Aki and giggled, Aww, you're such a devious little sweetheart. And Kenny, I suggest you put those photos away before Arachne tells Modhonori. she smirked as her eyes flashed from brown to indigo.

Max looked at Rai and chuckled, shaking his head. No problem, Rai. And tell your sister I'm planning on being one of the more... DECENT members of this jet ride. he replied as he trailed his burgundy eyes over to Kenny and stared him down to size, putting the rock down on the table next to him.

Blaine sighed boredly and plugged her headphones into her phone, turning on some music and texting Jun 'How's your ride going?' with a stifled giggle.

[On The Pack Run, by the way. Translating the Russian now: What on earth are you all staring at me for.]

Shaun ran at the front of the pack, his emerald eyes glinting in the rising sun as he yipped happily, I can't believe it, Little Ollie Harth's getting Married!! he spoke through the packs link as he bounced up and down waiting for the others to catch up.

Austin was the first to catch up with his younger sibling, shaking the snow out of his fur and the blood from his muzzle he barked and grinned at Shaun, Calm, brother. The ceremony hasn't even begun.

Leo bumped into Austin and grunted, landing back on his haunches, shaking the snow out of his fur as he looked at Shaun with his inticing indigo eyes, Don't want to burn out on energy before we can tease the old man of being hitched now, do we? He flashed a wolfish grin as he turned and looked over his shoulder, wondering where the fourth and fifth members of this running party went.

Ruby dropped down from a near by tree and adjusted the sleeves of her green and black kimono, looking at the three wolves she let a smirk ride up her lips. What, never seen a hybrid dress with such style? she teased with a sneer as she bent down to tighten the strings on her knee high hiking boots.

Ruby, did you lose Ari? Leo asked with a quirk of his eyebrow as his tail flicked back and forth nervously.

Nope. Ruby spoke simply as she raised a finger to point over Leo's form towards the surrounding woods.

A white wolf ran into the small clearing and looked, in a rather annoyed manner, at the three gentlemen staring at her figure. A snarl rolled up her lips as she narrowed her neon-pink eyes. Chto zhe vy vse smotreli na menya. she hissed through the pack link in a Russian dialect.

Relax, Ari. They're just surprised about the amount of blood caked into your muzzle. What happened? Ruby asked with a quirk of her eyebrow, running a hand through her long ebony hair.

Got chased by a couple rogues up here, I had to take a moment to keep them from following. Ari replied in a much softer, slightly calmer voice, laced with a bit of a country-girl dialect. The group soon tuned into a chorus of 'OH! Makes sense' then continued their sprint towards the lodge.
Back to top Go down
Aliza the Magician
Admin
Aliza the Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Mansion~   The Adventures of the Mansion~ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:01 pm

Jun instantly perked up when he saw the familiar name of 'Ariel' pop up on the screen. Yes, everyone called her by Blaine but he liked to call her Ariel sometimes humming he texted her back. 'A bit boring... While being amused that Darien gave Kenny half-naked pictures of Marquis... How are you Ariel?' he sent the text as he sprawled on the floor with a yawn. Jun felt a head on his back and he turned to see Kira playing his D.S. Enjoying yourself? he asked seeing that Kira was playing Marvel Hero's lego making him chuckle. You stole that from Creator didn't you? This earned Jun a nod making him chuckle as he continued to text Amy until Blaine texted him back.

Aki smiled up at Darien as he pulled his head off of her lap with a yawn, would she really tell Modhnori that Kenny has those pictures? he asked rubbing his eye a little sleepily before grinning, of course I am a um.. devious sweetheart someone has to take that role! Aki chirped his tail moving back and forth as his ears twitch in different ways.

Rai chuckled as Max started to tease Kenny as he looked down at his phone, she responded with a sarcastic 'you may be decent, but your teasing ain't... ' and that her cat Arithe say's hi. Rai blinked and gave a confused look. She's so confusing... he mumbled sneaking a glance at Max. Enjoying your ride with a bunch of idiots? he questioned earning a chorus of 'heys!' not phasing him because he still had on his poker face.

Dain raised an eyebrow at Rai before patting his head, looks like your stealing my role of teasing the idiot trio, another 'hey!' was heard from the three and several glares as he smirked and waved innocently at them. Don't worry, I'm sure Marquis and Blaine don't think you are idiots.. Dain told Jun and Kenny making Kira look up from the D.S.

What about Harley?

Oh, there's no mistaking it she thinks your an idiot Kira, Dain chuckled making Kira sit up and freak out on whether or not she does or not as Dain continued to sharpen his sword. Don't forget to put the pictures away Kenny, Arachne is drawing everything that is happening here so she drew the pictures, Kenny paled and put the pictures in his bag mumbling.

(With the Females~)

Arachne pet her cat Arithe since she brought him, he was just wandering around the plane giving all the ladies love so they wouldn't be lonely. Arachne started to draw what the pack was doing and let out a giggle at the three males being slightly scolded by Ari. Licking her fangs she felt her kitten crawl on her shoulders again and nestle in her hood as she listened in on them. Before sending a small thought to Ruby with a chuckle. Enjoying the run on the way there? she questioned Ruby as she drew Ari quickly as she ran.

Ambrosia watched Arachne draw with a raise of her eyebrow and laughed, spying again I see? she asked amused earning a nod from the slightly dazed girl listening to the various conversations and seeing what they all were doing. Ambrosia feeling bored sat down by Amy and started to play pat a cake. Hey it was better than being bored all day.
Back to top Go down
Ring Mistress Blaine
Admin
Ring Mistress Blaine

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Mansion~   The Adventures of the Mansion~ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:17 pm

Blaine glanced down at her phone and giggled, shaking her head. 'I can't complain, keeping myself occupied looking at clouds.'

Harley smiled as she turned the page in her book, rolling her eyes at the boys idiocy.

Darien grinned at Aki and giggled Aww, yay! she smirked and snuggled Aki happily. I wonder how brosia's doing.. she pondered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Mansion~   The Adventures of the Mansion~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of the Mansion~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Circus of the Dark Reborn :: Your first category :: Mansion-
Jump to: