Circus of the Dark Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Circus of the Dark Reborn

The new birth home of the Circus of the Dark

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome my Demons and Witches!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aliza the Magician
Admin
Aliza the Magician

Location : Uh huh.. See that box in the alley way that says take one? See the little girl in the corner of the box? Well, that's me~ Welcome home.

Welcome my Demons and Witches! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome my Demons and Witches!   Welcome my Demons and Witches! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:57 am

(I shall welcome two new characters~ The twins! Their profile is done so you can see it.)
(And sorry for the length I'm tired.. o.o)

Jun still as Blaine wiggled his hips wagging his eyebrows slightly, yep~ guilty as charged, he told her teasingly before turning back into his regular form and taking off the mask thinking for a moment he shrugged. It depends on how easy it is to set it up, if it's too difficult then I may, he informed her placing his hands on the back of his head smiling slyly at her. Though it's a shame that I can't turn into you more often and do what I want for shame~ he fake sighed eyes closed in an amused grin. But I knew that if I tried I would be dead a thousand times over~ he pouted though it didn't seem sincere it was more like he was trying to be cute. Blaine! a female voice broke Jun out his pout. I heard there's someone new in the Circus! Is he cute? Can he be your new potential boyfriend? Or a secret lover! Jun turned just in time to see two twins though he couldn't tell which the female voice came from, the only difference between them was their headbands and ears we're red and blue. The one with the blue headband and ears hand their eyes shining he was guessing was a girl. Psh, let's hope not we got enough potential lovers in the Circus, the twin in red told the other amused at her antics.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eliz was with her brother Raio when the heard the announcement that there was a new family member in the group. Which was pretty fast since Aliza just came here about a week ago. She was hoping it was someone cute and yes sir~ It was though she wondered what the mask was. What are the masks for? she butted in climbing onto her brothers back looking at Jun with curious eyes who raised an eyebrow at her. Wouldn't you like to know~? But since I am part of the family now let's just say it's for something that can't be reversed that I shall reveal another time, Jun told her making a sideways glance to Blaine with a teasing smirk on his face. Eliz scowled in annoyance, cute... but so mysterious~ She hated puzzles and he was throwing off a whole much of secretiveness. Pouting she got off her brother, fine don't tell us then. Got to go Blaine have fun with Jun! she told the mistress before running off. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Raio started freaking out when she ran off not used to being left without his twin, yes he was mischievous WITH her but without her he was shy and freaked out easily. A-ah um... Bai mistress! Sorry about Eli... I got to go bai! he stammered quickly before running off like a devil was after him his cheeks burning red in embarrassment and shyness. But when he got close to her he felt at ease as a mischievous look appeared on his face. What do you got there little sister? he asked mockingly watch it or Kurai will kick your cute little butt. He noticed that it was one of the masks that Jun had on him she was putting it on her face and taking off before scrunching her nose cutely. I swore that he changed forms when he put this on! his sister complained not realizing that she had been tricked.

******************************************************************************************************

Jun smirked taking the real mask out of his jacket before throwing it in the air taking a sideways glance to Blaine once again. Kids huh? Why don't we get to know each other better I think the tent can wait, he told her a twinkle in his eye as he said it. Feeling more lively being around someone who knew how to tease others.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akiha looked back and smirked at Percy's her red eye that wasn't covered twinkling, to answer your previous question. It was cloudy with a bit of sunshine, she told him referring to him as the sunshine and the others as clouds before she turned to Akira who was looked at Azarel with a smile obviously noticing his blush. Akiha got her attention by poking her cheek, when Akira turned towards her Akiha smile. Aw~ Looking at your sunshine~? she teased making Aliza's face heat up as unintelligible words came out of her mouth followed by excuses and topic changing topics like 'the weathers nice huh?' or 'look at where your going you may fall down idiot!' and other topics. Akiha giggled before looking ahead, you can't hide nothing from me, I'm the florist I see EVERYTHING because I am not noticed. Now.. I shall leave you be but don't think I won't help the creators with their match making business! Akiha announced proudly that she is going to be on the sidelines helping them.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Akira grumbled something under her breathe before turning away with a huff her hands still on the flowers that she held in her hand annoyance written on her face. Instead of looking threatening she actually looked like an adorable kid that didn't get what she wanted and was trying to act cute. Oh, well that's what she was right? Then it clicked on her mind, Wait what creators and what matchmaking business? she questioned curiously until she remembered that voice she heard in her head the first day she got here. Do you mean they... Akira asked as Akiha tugged her along more. Yep Al~ They created everything~ Akiha told her almost demonically while letting out insane giggles.

Last edited by Aliza the Magician on Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://darknessofthepast.forumotion.com/
Ring Mistress Blaine
Admin
Ring Mistress Blaine

Location : Okay, so you see that tree? Yes. That one. Climb over it, yes. OVER THE TREE. Now slither through those vines... Uh huh... Jump that volcano... Mhm... Die? Oh... well.. Welcome home :D.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my Demons and Witches!   Welcome my Demons and Witches! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:49 am

Blaine smiled sweetly at Jun and shrugged her shoulders, Alrighty! Uhm... Let's go somewhere we won't be... as... Interrupted! She giggled, referring to the twins who appeared earlier, their names slipping her mind. Sliding her hand into his she lead him to her sleeping quarters.

Azarel spaced off, walking slowly behind Akira, not paying attention to their conversation as he moved.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jaemey slowly sat up and glanced around, seeing Dillan laying snug next to her she couldn't help but giggle. I'm gonna go make some breakfast for the crew. She purred, mostly to herself as she rose from her bed and folded his wings against him to block the light out. Snatching her cloak up off of the dresser. Tossing it over her shoulders like some sort of feather she hovered towards the kitchen tent, somewhat near her's and Dillan's tent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Percy followed behind the stumbling Akiha, trying his hardest to resist the urge of facepalming.
Back to top Go down
https://darkcircusreborn.forumotion.com
Aliza the Magician
Admin
Aliza the Magician

Location : Uh huh.. See that box in the alley way that says take one? See the little girl in the corner of the box? Well, that's me~ Welcome home.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my Demons and Witches!   Welcome my Demons and Witches! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 2:06 am

Jun nodded to Blaine a smile on his features, cause we wouldn't want that, he told her jokingly his eyes lowering to the ground as he followed swiftly behind her. He threw a small rubber ball up and down, as he continued walking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aliza turning back to Azarel she took his hand and smiled up at him wondering if he was lost in thought as she walked thinking a bit her head bobbing a bit as her eyes wandered into thought.

Akiha turned to stare at Percy as she walked, her eyes watching him with curiosity as she eyed him before shrugging and walking ahead of the group. Her hands behind her back as she listened to the sounds around her head bobbing in sync with Akira's as her eyes dropped slightly, looking at the sun rising across the mountains. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dillan sat up and yawned seeing that Jaemey wasn't by him he figured that she went out to make breakfast. Licking his slightly pointed teeth he got out of bed slipping his jacket over himself his eyes looking outside as he shielded his eyes from the sun in annoyance. I don't get how humans stand this... he mumbled shaking his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ring Mistress Blaine
Admin
Ring Mistress Blaine

Location : Okay, so you see that tree? Yes. That one. Climb over it, yes. OVER THE TREE. Now slither through those vines... Uh huh... Jump that volcano... Mhm... Die? Oh... well.. Welcome home :D.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my Demons and Witches!   Welcome my Demons and Witches! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 2:48 am

Blaine giggles sweetly, kicking the door to her tent open she walks in and turns to look at Jun, Coming? she asked, a slight blush on her face.

Jaemey sings to herself as she spins around in the kitchen-tent, using her mind-abilities to cook while she danced around. Making an army's worth of food for the crew and the cast of the show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Azarel snapped at of his funk and looked down at his and Akira's linked hands, his face warming up at the sight. When did this happen..? he thought inwardly to himself, feeling heart he had jump out of his chest.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Percy tilted his head to the side, watching Akiha walk. An interesting Idea popping into the back of his mind as he pulled towards the end of the group and dropped on all fours, taking his dragon-form in broad daylight on the path they were on, Percy ran up behind Akiha and ducked his head, scooping her up onto his back and flying off ahead of the other two, leaving them to their stuff.
Back to top Go down
Aliza the Magician
Admin
Aliza the Magician

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my Demons and Witches!   Welcome my Demons and Witches! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:05 am

Akiha let out a startled gasp as she immediately clung onto Percy despite him being a dragon before letting out a string of giggles. Now, now do you know it's un-gentlemanly like to kidnap a lady before warning? she asked teasingly to him as she looked around the horizon in awe. This is... amazing... she told him amazed her eyes sparkling. Sooo~ Mr. Percy now that I am technically . Kid-napped what now~? she asks leaning a bit against him from where she was sitting a small smile going across her lips.

Jun nodded noting her blush as a small smirk took place on his lips as he followed obedient behind her, yes Blaine~ and your acting like you never had someone in your tent before he observed her smiling gently.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akira watched as Percy picked Akiha up as she shook her head laughing a bit, what a way to escape she mused out loud. She looked at Azarel a smile upon her face as she watched him curiously noticing the small blush on his face. Hm? Something wrong? she asked innocently smiling up at him once again.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dillan came into the kitchen his hair still slightly a mess from waking up watching as Jaemey cooked he couldn't help but smile. Let's hope everyone gets here on time or I may eat all of you lovely cooking Dillan teased leaning up against the counter a small smile on his features. Then again they are all out someplace... he told her trailing off a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ring Mistress Blaine
Admin
Ring Mistress Blaine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my Demons and Witches!   Welcome my Demons and Witches! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:22 am

Azarel turns and smiles at Akira, Not at all ma'am. He grins. 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Percy grins happily, I'll suggest you hold on to the horns on my head, dear. he smirks, slowly picking up speed as he inhales a deep breath of air and begins to breathe a sphere of fire as they flew.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Blaine giggles, That's because noone ever does come into my tent... She mumbles, sinking onto her bed and throwing her hat across the room, feeling slightly embarrassed.
Aliza the Magician
Admin
Aliza the Magician

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my Demons and Witches!   Welcome my Demons and Witches! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:34 am

Dillan took a minute before he got what she thought a wide grin appeared on his face, are you sure I'm the naughty one and not you~? he asked teasingly before taking a small piece of ham and popping it into his mouth. But if you want... he told her grinning wider, I CAN be naughty if you want, he told her rolling his eyes the smile never faltering even if Jaemey did say something else.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Akiha immediately grabbed his horns a slight laugh escaping her throat once again, as she watch the fire through the sky. You should invite me sometime when you go out like this~ This is more exciting than staying on the ground! she mused managing to nuzzle against him her eyes shining like a child's.

*****************************************************************************************************

Jun smiles hoping to ease her a bit, so I'm being lucky hm~? I guess I feel honored, he told her truthfully without teasing as he sat on the ground in front of her his chin in the palm of his hand. Examining her actions curiously.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akira nodded happily, that's good! I wouldn't want you to get sick otherwise I would have to take care of you... Maybe I would put on a cute nurse outfit as well.. she teased giving his hand a squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Ring Mistress Blaine
Admin
Ring Mistress Blaine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my Demons and Witches!   Welcome my Demons and Witches! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:00 pm

Percy grins and slows down, hovering in the sphere of fire, I'm fine with inviting you again dear. he chuckles in a dragon like manner. Inhaling the fire he looks for the two others on the path.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jaemey giggles and rolls her eyes, No no no, it's fine dear. She purred, working on some eggs now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Azarel grins, nodding his head and returning the squeeze of hand.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Blaine smirks and shrugs her shoulders, You are lucky I guess. She replied, pulling her legs up onto her bed so Jun had more room to stretch out. So, what do you wanna talk about?
Back to top Go down
Aliza the Magician
Admin
Aliza the Magician

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my Demons and Witches!   Welcome my Demons and Witches! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:28 pm

Akiha grinned at his chuckle before grabbing some binoculars from her bag and viewed through them searching for the two. Hm~ Where did the two love birds go? Got to find... got to find... she mumbled searching through the thing before she got a close up on Percy's dragon form that startled her. She laughed nervously, got to put these away before I give myself a heart attack.. she told herself before looking down at them. Naw~ she mumbled and continued her search.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dillan nodded as he watched her cook stealing another piece of ham as he looked at her, do you need help with anything? he asked eyes flickering around the room.

Akira smiled brightly as they continued to walk enjoying the breeze that made her relax a bit.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jun laid down thinking for a moment before asking the question he had been wondering for a while, why did you decide to become the ringmaster? he questioned looking up at her with half lidded eyes curiously. You don't need to tell me, but it would be nice to know... and I'll tell you anything about me for this one piece of information~
Back to top Go down
Ring Mistress Blaine
Admin
Ring Mistress Blaine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my Demons and Witches!   Welcome my Demons and Witches! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:04 am

Jaemey smiles and raises an eyebrow, Actually, yes. Would you mind finding the others and telling them that the food's almost ready? she asked sweetly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blaine smirked, rubbing her forehead, I was waiting for the day someone would ask me that question, you know. She replied softly. Stretching out on her bed. Well, as far as I can recall, I decided to join the circus for two reasons, to hide from the angels hunting for me and take my heart. And because it was in spite of my human family. They always believed that I wouldn't amount to anything in my life. So the night someone came in and killed them in their sleep, I had decided I would prove them wrong. She spoke softly, feeling a cold fire burn in her chest, trying to hold back the spite she had for her dead human family.
Azarel looks up into the sky and notices the black mark against the sun, picking it out as Percy he smirked. Should we let them know where we are? he asked, pointing up into the sky so Akira could see them.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Percy smirks and hovers in the air, listening to Akiha in amusement.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Samuel walked through the park aimlessly, having just woken up he looked like total hell. Clad in his usual swim shorts and vest he pulled his bandanna down around his neck, looking down at the aquatic fox walking beside him he smirked. What do you think Isys, where should we go? He asked, knowing it looked odd for a supposed Teenager to be talking to a demonic water-fox. Shrugging the fact off he smirked as his friend pointed somewhere towards the direction of the lake near-by the park grounds. Alright, lets go! Sam grinned as he raced to the water. A few minutes worth of running and the two friend stood at the water's edge. Slipping out of his vest he tossed it onto the ground next to his sandals and Ipod, diving into the water after Isys he and his friend swam around until breakfast was ready. Relaxing and enjoying finally being back in their natural habitat.
Back to top Go down
Aliza the Magician
Admin
Aliza the Magician

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my Demons and Witches!   Welcome my Demons and Witches! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:53 pm

Dillan nodded before running out of the kitchen to search for the others his eyes searching the area outside for anyone that was there. He nearly jumped out of his skin... or killed someone when he felt to things jump onto his back. He turned and recognized the two forms as Eliz and Raio, breathing out a sigh of relief that he didn't need to kill anyone he smiled at the two. They were older than him yes.. but he was quite tall for his age. What do you guys need? he asked raising an eyebrow before he remembered what Jaemey asked him to do. Oh and foods ready, now what do you need? he informed and asked them earning grins from the twins. I know.. But we wanted to Tell you that Samuel and Isys are at the lake... While Percy and Akiha are in the sky.. Blaine and Jun are in Blaines tent.. While Azarel and Akira are on a walk right under Percy's and Akiha's noses. the twins informed the dragon who raised an eyebrow at the information wondering how they knew all this. Uh, huh well I'll go get Akiha, Akira, Percy and Azarel do you guys think you can get Samuel and Blaine? he asked them earning enthusiastic nods from them as they ran off to get their victims for the day but in opposite directions making Dillan wonder if they were getting different people.

*****************************************************************************************************

Eliz ran towards the lake from what her information that the lake was at her small feet pounding against the ground as she ran. Unlike her brother she was athletic and came to the lake in no time her eyes scanned the lake as she panted looking for Samuel and Isys swallowing she spotted them onto the side. Seeing as they were swimming she waited for a bit being respectful to the fact that they were enjoying themselves. After a while when she felt that the time was right she walked to the water's edge and crouched down. Cupping her hands around her mouth so they could hear her she spoke after a moment of silence, Guys! Food is almost ready! After your done relaxing come and get it! she informed them standing on her tiptoes so they could hear her. Satisfied she sat down moving her hand across the water waiting for them.

#################################################################################

Jun nodded in understanding before putting a comforting hand on her shoulder rubbing it slightly to relax her a bit, I understand... At least your here now, as a Ring-mistress and still alive that I guess I can say I am glad for? he told her feeling a little awkward saying that he wasn't very good at comforting people so he was a little indifferent about it. He knew he would never understand what it was like but he could only imagine and felt sympathetic to her he saw a blonde head pop through the door of the tent looking a little unsure of himself. He recognized as one of the people that saw him today the male what was his name.. Raia? No.. Raio! That was it.. He nodded his head to the boy who stayed outside of the tent nervously.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Raio was still unsure about being outside of the Ring-Mistress tent since no one ever was in there and he was a little shocked when he saw Jun.. A completely new person in there, Ah! Yes... Um... Jaemey and Dillan said that the foods almost ready... And you better come quickly because once Dillan is done telling everyone else he is going to eat the ham before anyone else.. Raio told them remembering how in the kitchen the boy kept eating the ham ignoring everything else he smiled in amusement. I got to go Blaine and Jun.. See you later! he shouted in a rush running off before anyone could say anything his shyness getting to him

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akira smiled at Azarel before looking at the two before shaking her head Naw, Dillans on his way and I think they will notice when he gets here... Just as she spoke Dillan walked calmly next to her patting her head since he was taller than her. Hey guys.. he greeted them calmly before stretching before cupping his hands around his mouth to shout at the two Food is almost ready! I'll meet you guys at the kitchen if you want to get any ham you gotta come soon! Akira watched as Dillan then walked away a questioning mark over her head What..? Is the ham supposed to be motivation? she asked looking up at Azarel confused.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Akiha looked down to see Akira and Azarel as she watched Dillan walk away while putting her binoculars away On the bright side... I found the two love birds she told Percy amused before she realized what Dillan just said before he eyes widened. He wouldn't really eat all the ham... Would he? she asked watching Dillan walk away nervously Dillan turned towards her catching her eyes with his before smirking and walking away as her mouth became agape and eyes widened in shock. Fuddle Monkeys! dang it! Akiha pouted as she heard Dillan laugh in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Seriah the tamer

Seriah the tamer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my Demons and Witches!   Welcome my Demons and Witches! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:13 pm

Under Jaemey's nose a small black, blue, and purple cat with spiky fur crept in and grabbed as much ham as she could in her small mouth before darting out of the tent quickly and racing for a thick grouping of trees on the edge of the grounds.
Back to top Go down
Aliza the Magician
Admin
Aliza the Magician

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my Demons and Witches!   Welcome my Demons and Witches! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:44 pm

Raio paused real quick to see a cat run off to the woods. Remembering that Seriak had a cat like that he decided to follow after the cat.
Back to top Go down
Ring Mistress Blaine
Admin
Ring Mistress Blaine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my Demons and Witches!   Welcome my Demons and Witches! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:51 pm

Jaemey's eyebrow slid up her forehead as she watched the cat intently, shrugging off her curiosity she walked over to a certain cabinet and pulled out a couple dozen plates for everyone. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samuel looked over at Eliz and smiles, swimming over to her he stops and looks her over for a second, Alright, thanks. We'll follow you back. He said softly, climbing out of the water and grabbing hold of his vest to atleast semi clothe his bare-naked chesty-ness.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Blaine smiles and watches Raio run away from her tent, looking at Jun she blushes, totally having forgotten how close she was to him I suppose we should go get some food? She asked with a raise of her eyebrow. Slowly scooting away from him.
Azarel watched Dillan walk away calmly, shaking his head in confusion he cast a glance at Akira and shrugged, To hell if I know what the motivation is. But I know Dillan and I know he's going to eat all of the ham as soon as he gets back to the main camp-ground. He trailed off as he looked at Percy, now landing in front of them.  Took you two long enough. Azarel joked as he looked once again at Akira and smirked.
++++++++++++++
Percy grunted in response to Azarel's comment, I suppose we should head back now, before Dill gets all of the ham. The dragon joked, shaking his head to clear off the layer of soot that hung against his scales.
Back to top Go down
Seriah the tamer

Seriah the tamer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my Demons and Witches!   Welcome my Demons and Witches! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:55 pm

The cat finally slowed when it came to the edge of a large clearing in the trees before jumping up into Seriah's arms. Galaxy, where have to been? And why do you have all of that ham? Don't tell me you stole breakfast again! With a sigh she took the meat out of Galaxy's jaws and walked over to the rest of her animals that were sitting by her tent calmly. I don't think people want this now that it's been in Galaxy's mouth, so why don't you take it? With that she tossed the meat to the animals. At a dismayed cry behind her, she turned to see Raio. Don't worry. I also made ham today. I was planning to give all of it to my animals, but now I'll take some with me to breakfast for everyone else as well. Just give me a minute. When she was done with caring for her animals she grabbed the large plate of left over meat and walked with Raio to join the rest.
Back to top Go down
Aliza the Magician
Admin
Aliza the Magician

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my Demons and Witches!   Welcome my Demons and Witches! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 8:14 pm

Raio realizing that he will be walking with a girl blushed beat red y-yes ma'am.. I mean Seriah I mean um... Let's go he told her in a rush before taking the meat from her hands and walking off with her hopefully in tow.

Eliz raised her blue eyes to Samuel a small smile on her lips as she nodded in response standing up she stretched before shaking water droplets off of her hand. Glad you are awake as well, well shall we go? I heard Dillan's going to eat all the food unless we stop him.. she told him face-palming at the fact that the dragon was a bottomless pit when it came to his girlfriends food. She then looked at Isys and smiled at the demonic water-fox greeting her as well, Hello to you to Isys she told her nodding her head politely.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jun was about to ask Blaine what was wrong but thought against it as he stood up nodding his head as he turned to her his usual teasing smirking self back as he decided to tease her, Aw come on Blaine scooting away? Is my hotness finally getting to you? he teased before motioning for her to come.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akira raised an eyebrow she was about to say something when Akiha jumped off of Percy slightly covered in soot before grabbing her hand and dragging her off towards the kitchen. Hurry up Akira! Percy! Azarel! I will not let Dillan beat me home! Akiha shouted that Akira almost winced when then realized that Dillan and Akiha were rivals that came to food when she walked on them both having a apple pie eating competition Dillan ended up winning though...
Back to top Go down
Seriah the tamer

Seriah the tamer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my Demons and Witches!   Welcome my Demons and Witches! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 8:50 pm

Seriah followed Raio in confusion before realizing why he seemed uncomfortable. Seriah is fine, and thank you for carrying the meat for me. With a soft smile hiding a tiny, well-meaning smirk she bent down and lightly kissed his cheek. Can we also swing by to pick up Celeste? I'm sure she wouldn't want to miss breakfast either. With that she starts walking deeper into the woods.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Celeste opened her eyes with a groan before she felt the ever-present madness seep back in and leave her with a wide grin on her face. When Seriah knocked on a tree right outside her tent she threw open the flap and danced out. Pretty wings, and other pretty things~! The night is over, but yours has just began. Make sure to stay sober, or get tossed into the fan~! Ah, another of your visions? Who dies this time? Seriah asked. Celeste just laughed her usual laugh. Food for the heart, food for the soul. One is fine, the other is foul. Don't lose your mind, or it's best to toss in the towel! With that she walked off. With a shrug, Seriah followed her.
Back to top Go down
Ring Mistress Blaine
Admin
Ring Mistress Blaine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my Demons and Witches!   Welcome my Demons and Witches! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:17 am

Jaemey stands in the tent next door to the kitchen and looks over the long table, set with food and plates for every-one to get their stuff and relax. Pulling her shoulder-length blonde hair back into a pony-tail she huffs and rubs the sweat from her brow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blaine rolls her eyes at Jun and slides off of her bed, snatching her cloak and her top-hat off of the coat rack next to her door she clothed herself and followed her new friend out the broken door to her tent. Drowning in her thoughts she hums a song to herself, soft enough so Jun wouldn't hear her singing, but loud enough so Blaine could remember what part of the song she was on.
Percy chuckles quietly to himself, watching the two girls race ahead back towards the main camp. Shaking his head he took his human form and tightened the laces to his haz-mask. Adjusting the bandages around his knuckles he cast a glance at Azarel and raised an eyebrow. 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Azarel looks down at Percy and sneers, tipping his hat down over his eyes he shoved his hands deep into the pockets of his slacks and followed the girls, listening for the Dragon-boy at his heels.
++++++++++++++++++
Samuel chuckled inwardly to himself as he looked at Isys who had yipped in response to Eliz' greeting. Ruffling the rabbit-girl's hair he smirks. Pulling his badanna up into his hair to block the sopping-mess of black-mop from entering his eyes and pissing him off. Stretching his arms high above his head he yawns, listening to the long pop that rid it's way down his spine. Alrighty, I guess I'm ready to go if you are Eliz? He asks, knowing already that Isys was hungry and willing to race her master back home.
Back to top Go down
Aliza the Magician
Admin
Aliza the Magician

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my Demons and Witches!   Welcome my Demons and Witches! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:41 am

(XD Gamzess is distracting! I can't stop staring... *stares*)

Right when Dillan saw Jaemey he couldn't help but to pull her into a hug and nuzzle his face into her neck with a smile he kissed her cheek, You did well love, too bad I couldn't do more to help why don't you sit and relax for a bit? he told her before sitting down in his seat and eating a few pieces of ham before looking up at her with his red eyes flickering, a small smile on his face Excellent as always~ he told her nodding his head as he grabbed a bit more food not caring if everyone else wasn't here yet.

Jun lead the way to the kitchen sneaking a few glances to the female behind him every once in a while wondering what she was lost in her thoughts about. Deciding it was best to leave her be he put his hands in his pockets fumbling slightly with the masks around his waist he almost forgot were there and made sure they were secure. Without the masks he wouldn't be able to do the show, or turn into people and tease them a bit... Walking to the kitchen he raised an eyebrow at a girl in front of him with blonde hair. Her name's Jaemey she's my girlfriend, Jaemey you may know but meet Jun, he's our new Shapeshifter Dillan introduced her motioning his hand when he introduced them. Raising an eyebrow he nodded his head in greeting to Jaemey since she looked like she was tired Ah.. Yeah nice to meet you Jaemey, and thanks for making the food.. he told her before turning around to see if Blaine was still there.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Akiha burst through the door in a rush, Don't eat yet Dillan! I'm he- nonetheless... Akiha got stopped short by face planting the ground after a moment of silence with everyone staring at her she lifted her head up glaring at the ground. Ground... We meet again.. she told it death glaring the ground within her eyesight a scowl present on her features. Moving her eyes upward Akiha huffed in annoyance to see that Dillan already ate, where are your manners on waiting for everyone else? she asked him raising an eyebrow as he turned to her. Where are your manners don't you say hi to people? he asked back before eating another piece of ham a smirk on his features. Akiha fumed in annoyance before walking back out letting Dillan know he won the war for now as she waited beside Akira for the other's.

###############################################################################

Akira raised an eyebrow at the grumbling female next to her who was complaining about someone 'lacking manners' or 'eating too much food' under her breathe. Rolling her eyes Akira ignored the other females complaints trying to drone her out by playing Pokemon SoulSilver on her DS a bored expression on her face until Akiha decided to watch her and her Pokemon. You named your Cyndaquil Shou? What does that mean? Akiha asked curiously. It means 'Sour' or 'Fly' in Japanese now shut up as I try to evolve Ena into a Espeon Akira told her rolling her eyes as she continued to power grind for some levels.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eliz was about to protest against him ruffling her hair but thought against it rolling her eyes and smiled before nodding frantically. Yep! I suggest we run too, you guys are probably hungry huh? she asked them raising a eyebrow the smile still present.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raio currently in the middle of wondering what Celeste meant pondered the hidden meaning for a while his eyebrows furrowed as he thought for a bit, a small bush still adoring his cheeks from when Seriah kissed them before he scampered after the two females.
Back to top Go down
Ring Mistress Blaine
Admin
Ring Mistress Blaine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my Demons and Witches!   Welcome my Demons and Witches! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:25 pm

Jaemey smiled in greeting to Jun and the others as she took a seat next to Dillan and lay her head against his shoulder, somewhat worn out from cooking.
~~~~~~~~~
Sam grinned and watched the tail of his best friend disappear into the trees. Yeah, I suppose we should catch up with her and the others. He smirked as he burst into a run after his pal.
>>>>>>>>>>
Blaine followed shyly behind Jun and slips past his gaze, sitting at the head of the table she pulled her hat off and hung it against the back of her chair. You all can eat when ever you feel like. She said, more proudly than her physical appearance.
Back to top Go down
Aliza the Magician
Admin
Aliza the Magician

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my Demons and Witches!   Welcome my Demons and Witches! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:37 pm

Dillan raised an eyebrow at Azarel faking annoyance Don't you know that a man's ham is precious? Dillan asked Azarel a smirk on his features before he heard a smart mouthed comment from Akiha, Man? More like boy, does that mean you don't get no ham? Akiha questioned teasingly grabbing the piece of ham out of Dillan's hand as he was about to eat and popped it into her mouth. Dillan stared at his empty hand for a while before glaring at the elf who was smirking in return. Instead of arguing with her he decided to just shut his mouth and rub Jaemey's back massaging it a bit glaring at the female and silently cursing her.

Jun who had an amused expression looked at Blaine and took a seat next to her and smiled at her, Is it like this everyday? he asked as he watched Akiha keep stealing ham from Dillan everytime he tried to eat and kept saying that he was a boy and couldn't eat it and she was a 'Woman' and had every right to eat the ham and he didn't.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Akira giggled lightly at Azarel stealing Dillan's ham and Akiha who kept stealing the ham right from his hands. Just another day... I say this is my favorite time of the day she spoke to herself amused.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eliz stared at the spot Samuel was for a minute before looking at his sprinting for she gaped and put some of her energy into her feet and ran after him laughing.
Back to top Go down
Seriah the tamer

Seriah the tamer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my Demons and Witches!   Welcome my Demons and Witches! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:53 pm

Seriah walked into the tent and sat down happily at one of the chairs nearby. Good morning everyone! Sending Galaxy down towards both Akiha and Dillan with the platter of ham, she smiled. There is plenty to go around you two, so can we please stop fighting and just enjoy this morning? And Jaemey, this looks amazing as usual. Thank you. After eating quickly she just sat back and watched her "family".

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Celeste slipped in silently, nodded at everyone, and started eating quietly, often moving food around to look like wings.
Back to top Go down
Ring Mistress Blaine
Admin
Ring Mistress Blaine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my Demons and Witches!   Welcome my Demons and Witches! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 4:36 pm

Jaemey looks at Seriah and bows her head in thanks. Of course, Seriah! I'm more than willing to cook for the family. She giggles and looks at Dillan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Azarel smirks and looks at Akira, shaking his head he slipped out of the tent and stared out at the sunlight, dozing off into his own nightmare-ish head.
++++++++++++++
Blaine pulls her sunglasses off and looks at Jun, smirking to herself she nods her head, Pretty much. She said jokingly casting a glance at Akiha and Dillan, shaking her head.
Samuel jogs up to the dining tent and walks in, Isys at his side. Morning everyone! He grins, snatching a stem full of grapes up he pops some into his mouth, watching Isys jump onto Seriah's lap and yip happily.
Back to top Go down
Seriah the tamer

Seriah the tamer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my Demons and Witches!   Welcome my Demons and Witches! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:18 pm

Seriah smiled happily at Isys and started petting him as she smiled at Samuel. Good morning to you too. Down at the lake?
Back to top Go down
Aliza the Magician
Admin
Aliza the Magician

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my Demons and Witches!   Welcome my Demons and Witches! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:50 am

Dillan pat her head lovingly, yeah because your the best cook around here... Along of Seriah of course.. he told the two female's before kissing Jaemey on the forehead.

Feeling her insanity slip a little Akira giggled before eating the rest of her food before grabbing her bone and skull and summoned a paint ball gun. What are you doing? Dillan asked confused by the females behavior looking at Dillan Akira smirked, I'm gonna torture some small helpless bunnies! She chirped happily Dillan's eyes widened slightly before he sighed, make sure their not part of the show okay? he told her as she nodded happily a sadistic look on her face. If you need me I will be away! she told the group before running out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eliz barely moved out of the way and saw Akira with a paintball gun with an insane grin on her face, what is she doing? she asked the group confused. She saw Raio by Celeste who looked up at his twin, she's going to torture small bunnies probably kill them, with that paintball gun Eliz finished before laughing and shaking her head.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Akiha took a piece of ham from Dillan who glared at her again, sorry but animals are more important than you, she told him and fed Galaxy a piece of ham from the plate.

###############################################################################

Jun chuckled lightly as Akiha continued to tease the thirteen year old boy, shaking his head he put a hand on Blaine's head. How can you handle everyone? He joked motioning his head to the insane Akira who just walked out and Akiha teasing Dillan once again by feeding Galaxy ham.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my Demons and Witches!   Welcome my Demons and Witches! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome my Demons and Witches!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Circus of the Dark Reborn :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: