Circus of the Dark Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Circus of the Dark Reborn

The new birth home of the Circus of the Dark

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bowling Special.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aliza the Magician
Admin
Aliza the Magician

Location : Uh huh.. See that box in the alley way that says take one? See the little girl in the corner of the box? Well, that's me~ Welcome home.

Bowling Special. Empty
PostSubject: Bowling Special.   Bowling Special. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 10:59 pm

Since the character's have been restless and been wanting a break (since Alice has convinced me) and we have gone to go to the bowling! What will happen when all these 'supernatural' character's get to bowl among humans? Yes, everyone will be going, even the character's who work twenty four hours a day, now let's hope that nothing bad will happen as they bowl to victory~

We will also be having teams! As long as we have fun which is all that matters! (Hopefully Dakota won't get frisky while we're there...) Frisky? (Never mind Alice just continue...) Here are the lovely teams that Darien has decided at the bowling alley to me at one o'clock in the morning~ <3

Teams:

Ambrosia, Darien and Death.
Allen, Devin and Alice.
Mavis, Azila, Seth and Aaron.
Ava, Avis, Terrance and Revna.
Lacie, Manny, Gaeric, Kami, Olliver and Amy.
Saya and Lainey.
Mikael, Divine, Lilance and Alexander (Mason).
Dare, Damien, Joesphine, and Charolette.
Rhea, Cyrus, Candeless and Iccarus.
Ty, Felisha, Stephano and Erica.
James, Kuras, Aki and Luna.
Kellin, Victor, Emi and Rinoxa.
Jun, Blaine, Dillan and Jaemey.
Natalya, Kaia and Gabriel.
(It's a big bowling alley.)

Sidelines:
Biggums and Figgles.
Maggie, Daniel, Vince and Spade.
Ralon, Nathaniel, Ballance and Essence.
Dakota and Ravence (somewhere).
Lyla and Ressonce.
Melaine and Renius.
Rattius and Aria. (Probably snuggling or playing WoW)
Marquis, Modhnori, Revence and Christopher.
Samuel, Eliz, and Raio.
Percyius, Azarel, Akiha and Akira.

The rest are off snacking, talking or playing the games~
That is the list! Enjoy your stay and fun bowling! *grins*
Back to top Go down
http://darknessofthepast.forumotion.com/
Aliza the Magician
Admin
Aliza the Magician

Location : Uh huh.. See that box in the alley way that says take one? See the little girl in the corner of the box? Well, that's me~ Welcome home.

Bowling Special. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowling Special.   Bowling Special. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:07 pm

Ambrosia hoisted the bag higher over her shoulder as she watched the character's come into the bowling alley as she watched Mavis confuse the guy and ended up getting them all a discount. Turning heel she looked at the character's a grin spread across her features. Okay children and the other's of the above! she shouted stopping most of the conversation's as the lower life forms looked at them all confused. We are gonna go bowling! But not all of you can bowl, the one's who don't want to can just sit down and chill! Also.. Ambrosia stated as she thought for a moment, oh and no midnight playing around! I'm talking to you Kota! Ambrosia shouted making a 'I'm-watching-you' signal with a smirk. Now... Enjoy your stay and do whatever the hell you want! Power's are used if it is wished!

Alice set up the game on the monitor as Death looked over her shoulder at the list, gonna play with Allen and Devin? he asked startling the female making her knee hit the table form where she was seated at. She looked up at Death with a small glare and huffs. Yeah is that a problem Death? she asked as she typed Devin's name on the monitor once she was done, she stretched and yawned.

Mavis hummed in content as she typed down her name happy that she has given the creator's and the rest of the character's a discount. She typed her brother's name and waited for Seth and Azila wondering if they would play with her. She grinned devilishly at some wandering eyes a smile spreading farther as they looked away. Stupid rodent's of the light have no idea what they see... she mumbled as she turned her head back to see Aaron listening to her creator tell the character's the rules.
Back to top Go down
Ring Mistress Blaine
Admin
Ring Mistress Blaine

Location : Okay, so you see that tree? Yes. That one. Climb over it, yes. OVER THE TREE. Now slither through those vines... Uh huh... Jump that volcano... Mhm... Die? Oh... well.. Welcome home :D.

Bowling Special. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowling Special.   Bowling Special. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:42 pm

Dakota lifted his head up from his iPod and winked at Ambrosia, pulling one headphone out of his ear he looked at his boyfriend and smiled. So, what do you want to do babe? He asked, slipping his iPod into the back pocket of his skinny jeans, wrapping an arm around Ravence's waist.

Devin sat at a booth near his lane, his eyes fixated on the screen before him as he smirked at Alice.

Azila stood near Mavis and raised an eyebrow at her friend, a giggle escaping her lips as she nodded her head, answering the question of if she and her brother were going to play with the twins or not. Humming to herself as she watched the others around the Alley.

Seth stood near by the counter, his eyes on a human watching his sister, a growl escaped his throat as he stretched his wings, not caring if the females were eyeballing the angel curiously.

Erica hugged Stephano's arm, looking at Ty and Felisha with a raise of her eyebrow. So I guess we're playing together guys? She questioned with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
https://darkcircusreborn.forumotion.com
Aliza the Magician
Admin
Aliza the Magician

Bowling Special. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowling Special.   Bowling Special. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:49 pm

Ravence smiled at Dakota back as he blushed lightly from Dakota's arm around his waist, whatever you want to do I don't mind... There's not really a lot go off from here is there? Ravence asked not realizing how that sentence sounded wrong until Ambrosia, his creator, started snickering like a mad woman making him blush. C-creator.. he mumbled as she started laughing harder. Get off here? Okay, okay I need to drag my sister and Allen over to where we are anyway.. Dakota you can do whatever you want have sex, bowl, eat, relax terrorize humans I don't care as long as it won't scar my mind of things that do not need to be seen, Ambrosia snickered as she left the couple alone.

Ambrosia walked up to her sister who was talking with Allen a smile spread across her face as she swung her arms over both of their shoulders. Hello! Ready to roll and roll the ball? she said slowly making it seem like a question as she paused for a moment a few dots appearing above her head for a moment. Well.. That's all I got now shall we go before Alice starts fighting with Death? she asked as she gestured to them.

Alice twitched feeling someone looking at her looking around her eyes met Devin's as she smiled and waved, what? Are you gonna come over or are you gonna sit there smirking at me? she asked teasingly as Death hugged her from behind. Huffing she shifted a bit she looked up at Death who was patting her head his gloves on his hands for a reason. I am being hugged now.. she mumbled as she turned her head to look at Devin again, it looks like I failed at being kidnapped huh? she asked laughing.

Mavis turned her head to Azila before typing in her's and Seth's names as she swung her cord of a tail. (instead of sleeping she has a cord that act's like a tail to charge) Twitching she looked at her tail as it banged against a seat looking up at Azila she smiled, it appears your blood kin is gonna snap a light rodent's neck.. she told the female pointing to Seth then pointed to the human before she looked at the females who were eyeing Seth. Rolling her eyes she sent some electricity shocking the females so they were more worried about their now frizzed up hair than the male.

Aaron sat next to Mavis his eyes staring at the screen as he had his arm around her a growl escaping his throat at every male that dared to look at his sister, but his eyes then fixed on a male that seemed to be undressing his sister before he could get up but Mavis put her hand firmly on his as she munched on pocky. Let him go brother no point to waste the skills on a little light rodent such as he, she told him before leaning back her eyes closed as Aaron shrugged and leaned back as well with a shrug.

Stephano shrugged but nodded, I guess we are but how do you bowl? he asked a little uncertainly making Felisha lift her head from the screen to look at Stephano and Erica. Oh yeah! she exclaimed excitedly, this is Stephano's first time bowling! Felisha stated happily as she smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bowling Special. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowling Special.   Bowling Special. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bowling Special.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Circus of the Dark Reborn :: Your first category :: Mansion-
Jump to: