Circus of the Dark Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Circus of the Dark Reborn

The new birth home of the Circus of the Dark

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"The Mood's Just Right, Make You Come Alive.."

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ring Mistress Blaine
Admin
Ring Mistress Blaine

Location : Okay, so you see that tree? Yes. That one. Climb over it, yes. OVER THE TREE. Now slither through those vines... Uh huh... Jump that volcano... Mhm... Die? Oh... well.. Welcome home :D.

"The Mood's Just Right, Make You Come Alive.." - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Mood's Just Right, Make You Come Alive.."   "The Mood's Just Right, Make You Come Alive.." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 4:32 pm

Kota's smirk grew into a full on grin of malice as his eyes twinkled. Trust me, Raven. There's ALOT of things I get from seeing you like this. And teasing you? It's just an added bonus. He joked, letting a chuckle pass through his lips as he jammed the blunt back in between his teeth. Flashing a toothy grin the Demi-God got up to his feet and snapped the chain connecting the handcuff to the bed with a flick of his wrist. Offering Ravence a knife Kota looked past his bangs with a twinkling cruelty in his eyes.

Lyla blushed furiously at the hug from Resonce. Stammering she tried to push words out of her mouth, only to fail and sound like a bumbling idiot.

Rhea giggled at Saria's comment about her brother. Blushing she nodded her head in thanks to Cyrus' offer. Taking a small bite out of the cake she squeaked, O-oh my... This is really good! she purred. Her eyes sparkling with a new found sugary love. Looking up at Cyrus she blushed as her bangs slipped into her face. Covering one eye in a black curtain.

Iccarus chuckled and squeezed Candeless gently. Looking at the curtain once again a smile rose up his lips, Hey, want to go out on a walk? He asked with a raise of his eyebrow. Pulling back to look down at his girlfriend with a smile, admiring her beauty in the dim lighting of the Cabin.
Back to top Go down
https://darkcircusreborn.forumotion.com
Aliza the Magician
Admin
Aliza the Magician

Location : Uh huh.. See that box in the alley way that says take one? See the little girl in the corner of the box? Well, that's me~ Welcome home.

PostSubject: Re: "The Mood's Just Right, Make You Come Alive.."   "The Mood's Just Right, Make You Come Alive.." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:23 pm

Ravence noticeably shivered at the cruelty in Dakota's eyes as he gently took the knife and cut the roped only to have the suit cut as well, he lifted his sleeve to see the tear getting bigger the more he moved around. If the fabric cut this easily.. then it would be best not to move much... he observed in his mind as he finished cutting the ropes off of him and puts the knife down next to Dakota not making eye contact.

Resonce grinned and nuzzled Lyla, cute~ she mumbled before letting go to let the female she just hugged to calm down a bit. She watched Lyla with adoration thinking that the female was cute the way she was blushing a sly smirk on her face hoping she would be able to do it more~

Cyrus rubbed the back of his head embarrassed a light pink dusting his cheeks, t-thanks... I g-gave my recipe to my parents before I left for the camp.. Glad they still use it, he told her with a smile before cocking his head to the side and brushing her bangs from her face his smile growing a little bigger. It's better with your eyes showing.. So I can see the cute shine in your eyes, he told her then kissed her forehead. Saria blinked and looked at her big brother from Rhea's lap before cocking her head to the side, when could bruder charm woman? Since when did you get out of your house? She asked her brother who blushed. I-I'm trying to charm her! I-it's the truth! Cyrus defended his face red.

Candeless nodded a smile spreading across her face, yeah.. It seems like a nice day huh? she asked him sliding off his lap and placed her feet on the floor and kissed him real quick then slipped on her shoes.
Back to top Go down
http://darknessofthepast.forumotion.com/
Ring Mistress Blaine
Admin
Ring Mistress Blaine

Location : Okay, so you see that tree? Yes. That one. Climb over it, yes. OVER THE TREE. Now slither through those vines... Uh huh... Jump that volcano... Mhm... Die? Oh... well.. Welcome home :D.

PostSubject: Re: "The Mood's Just Right, Make You Come Alive.."   "The Mood's Just Right, Make You Come Alive.." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:01 pm

Iccarus smiled softly as he got up and pulled his converse on, grabbing his jacket he draped it over Candeless' shoulders and snatched up his bow from the table next to his tv, shrinking it down he shoved it into the pocket of his jeans and walked towards the door, holding it open he watched as she slipped past him out the door. A smirk rising up his lips as he followed behind her and closed the door behind him.
His eyes alight with red fire as he scooped Candeless up into his arms and carried her on their walk. His eyes drifting every once in a while along the path as he heard the rustling of leaves. Here, love... He muttered as he put her down on the ground and pulled out his bow. His body tense with the urge to explode. The bow grew in size at his touch as an arrow red with fire appeared strung up and ready to be fired.
Well well, look who it is. Mr. Hard Ass and his Derpy little misfit queen. A malicious voice hissed in a high tone as three plastic figures stepped into the flames light.
Good to see you too, whore. What do you want. Iccarus snarled in response as the arrow was directed straight for the Whore's forehead.
Revenge, payback, another chance to destroy your precious little queen's wing. She sneered as she stepped closer, her twins following their masters pursuit.
So it was YOU who did that to her?! He hissed as his eyes flared in fury. Two more arrows strung themselves next to the first as Iccarus' eyes began to shift in color, from blood red to soot black.
Yep! We got tired of her getting all the Lime light for meeting her big daddy Hermes. She snorted and flipped her "Mane" like some sort of diseased horse.
Lay a HAND on my girlfriend, and it will be the LAST THING YOU EVER FUCKING DO. Iccarus' voice boomed, now cold as ice and laced with acidic fury.
Oh, SO scary, what's the big bad wolf gonna do. Put another arrow in my head? Queen Bitch-tits snorted as her minions chuffled in response, making their seperate ways towards Candeless, as if determined to grab her and take her from Iccarus.
Uhm, Candeless sweetie, I suggest you get back to Iccarus' cabin NOW...Lainey sent the telepathic message quickly to Candeless as she bit her nails, watching the cameras she had strapped to the woods.
Iccarus growled darkly as he loosened his grip on the bows string, pulling the three flaming arrows out of their holster a sadistic sneer flew up his lips. Clouds of black smoke began to roll into the clearing as echos of piercing screeches of dying Aphrodite sisters filled the forest.
You've awoken a new breed of hell, bitch. Iccarus snarled coldly as he lunged at the nearest twin puppet, jamming the arrow down the girls throat he twisted it and ripped it back out, the girls heart following it up.

Rhea's face warmed up as she looked down at her short-cake, a smile toying at her lips.

Dakota's eyes sparked with curiosity as he picked up the knife and stuck it back onto his belt. Jumping onto the bed he sat in front of Ravence and folded his hands under his chin. You know, for a cold and cruel jerk, you sure are blushing a lot Princess. He joked as he ran his tongue over his snake bites. A growl escaped his stomach, forcing Dakota to tear his eyes away from Ravence's features. Huffing he climbed off of the bed and looked over his shoulder at Ravence, Hungry? He asked, a slight smirk toying at his lips.
Back to top Go down
https://darkcircusreborn.forumotion.com
Aliza the Magician
Admin
Aliza the Magician

Location : Uh huh.. See that box in the alley way that says take one? See the little girl in the corner of the box? Well, that's me~ Welcome home.

PostSubject: Re: "The Mood's Just Right, Make You Come Alive.."   "The Mood's Just Right, Make You Come Alive.." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:28 pm

Candeless calm about the situation oddly nodded she turned and whisper a quick 'be safe' to Iccarus before taking off in a sprint her hands holding the jacket around her shoulders when she was near Iccarus's cabin she paused deep pants escaping her lips as she turned to stare at the forest she sat down on the ground and wrapped the jacket around her shoulders a bit more worry etched on her features. Yeah, she knew Iccarus could take care of himself, yes she also knew she should be more concerned about the fact that the Aphrodite were getting killed. Shaking her head she waited using the headphones Cyrus gave her to listen to the noises in the forest.

Saya gave a look to Lainey of concern, are you sure having her run away was a good idea? she asked looking at the camera that showed Candeless with her eyes closed and listening to a pair of headphones.

Cyrus blushed and looked down as Saria looked down at the cake and looked up at Rhea cutely. Could I charm you if I did that? she asked innocently. Cyrus face tabled again his face bright red, S-Saria.. Don't try it trust me don't try it.. he mumbled embarrassed that his little sister wanted to charm his girlfriend..

Ravence nodded shyly as he mumbled, it's because I'm around you.. so quietly that no one could hear it seemed like it was in his mind instead. He stood up and rubbed his wrist as he turned to Dakota, d-do I have to come with you? he asked his right arm holding the left as he looked at the wall. I-I can cook you something.. he offered silently cursing himself for offering.
Back to top Go down
http://darknessofthepast.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Mood's Just Right, Make You Come Alive.."   "The Mood's Just Right, Make You Come Alive.." - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"The Mood's Just Right, Make You Come Alive.."
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Circus of the Dark Reborn :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: