Circus of the Dark Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Circus of the Dark Reborn

The new birth home of the Circus of the Dark

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ring Mistress Blaine
Admin
Ring Mistress Blaine

Location : Okay, so you see that tree? Yes. That one. Climb over it, yes. OVER THE TREE. Now slither through those vines... Uh huh... Jump that volcano... Mhm... Die? Oh... well.. Welcome home :D.

Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Empty
PostSubject: Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries   Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:26 am

Full Name: Ariel Blaine Thompson

NickName(s): Prefers to go by Blaine.

Gender: Female, but when announced by her stage name everyone mistakes her for a Male.

Race: Fallen Angel

Looks: Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Death10 

Role in the Circus: She's the RingMistress

Any Family?: Not that she has any recollection of...

Memories Before Joining the Circus: Ariel was born into a very high-class angelic family, who basically spoiled her rotten. She spent her growing years learning of human culture and all of the "Horrible Things" They did to each other. Around her 17th birthday she decided to disobey her parents and take the plunge to earth, basically losing her angel abilities for the better half of another century or three. A family of 3 adopted her off of the streets after her plunge. Once again, Blaine was spoiled rotten. But as the years dragged on, her parents believed that she was just a waste of air, and her drunken "father" threatened to kill her a number of times. One faithful night Blaine was sitting on the roof, a mysterious vampiric stranger murdered the unfaithful bastards in their sleep. Leaving her to fend for her life alone. After spending three nights on the run from the angels hunting for her heart, and the cops who wanted to question her on the mysterious murder, she came upon the Circus of the Dark. A haunted place full of strange and unusual mysteries for her to unlock and reveal to the human population.

Personality: When you get on Blaine's good side, she's polite, sweet, and sometimes a little flirty. 
But if you fuck with her crew, she is basically your worst nightmare crawling out of your skull and down your neck, about to grab hold of your heart and crush it with her bare hands.

Any Mental Issues?: She has a very bad temper when people fuck with her crew, or her heart in that matter.

Accessories: There are three things she takes with her to every show, her Trusty Ringmaster Cane , her Lucky Angel Necklace and her Hand Gun, Just Incase the Show Gets Out of Hand

Secret Crush?: None, yet... <Wicked grin>.

Abilities: Ariel has three main abilities she uses at all times, A mass Mind Wipe, Soul Stealing, and a small amount of Shadow Energy to control the fact that her soul's ripping apart at the seams.

Pets?: Do rogue werewolves she catch in the park grounds count as pets? Very Happy

Theme Song: The song that basically bases itself on her life, The Death of Me - Asking Alexandria

Chat Color: Do you see this indigo beauty I'm typing in right now? Yeah. That's her color.

Favorite Quote: "I won't let you be the death of me
No I refuse to let you bring me down
Bring me down
I won't let you make me out to be
The one who's in the wrong
And I've lost my mind before
But now I'm back
And I'm better than ever."
The Chorus from The Death of Me.

Any Other Information?: She has a pair of destroyed and mangled angel wings nobody knows about that she keeps hidden at all times because of the fact that she's still nerve wracked about the fact that the high angels are hunting for her heart.

Full Name: Azarel O'bryin

NickName(s): Creepy or Grell

Race: Demon

Looks (Descriptions or Pictures work):

Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Azarel10

Role in the Circus (Don't have to be specific): He's the Freak

Any Family?: Thankfully, no.

Memories Before Joining the Circus (Or Biography): The only thing Azarel's forced to remember is the fact that he used to belong to a very wealthy slave trader before he moved to the circus, and he was beaten... a fuck ton.

Personality: Azarel usually doesn't open up to anyone except for the crew. He tends to stay to himself and rarely speaks to anyone outside of the few people who actually tend to him.

Any Mental Issues? (Anger, Nervous Ticks... Etc.): He tends to lose his mind around Drunk people... It relates back to his memories... And the fact that he's also a psychotic demon nut-case. ^-^'

Accessories (What do you take with you for your Acts?): He wears his top hat to cover his horns and his hazard mask to cover his scars/fangs.

Secret Crush?: Who says I'll tell? ^-^

Abilities (If you're not human): He has the ability to see the future and mend tissue.

Pets?: He doesn't own any pets due to the fact that he dislikes thinking of them as... minions.

Theme Song (Or just a particular favorite): The only song that comes to mind is Control.

Chat Color (What color should I be paying attention for when your character rolls in?): The color I use to code my profile is the color I use for speech.

Favorite Quote (Or just something they say ALL THE TIME!):  '

A simplistic way of living only requires the blood of the ones you hate

And that which you hold dear to your worthless heart.'

Any Other Information?: He has a soft side that no one really knows about...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Full Name: Jaemey Lynn Kandine

NickNames: None that I can think of?

Race: Vampire ;3

Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Jaejae10

Role in the Circus (Doesn't Have to be Specific): She's the Acrobat.

Any Family?: She has two brothers who went a-wall somewhere after a tour...

Memories Before Joining the Circus (Or Biography): She used to belong to the same circus under the rule of her older brother Alexander, but after a tour in London, everyone went a-wall, except for young Jaemey.

Personality: Jeamey's personalities like that of a bipolar bear just waking up from hibernation. there are some-days you get a good, happy, perky little ray of acidic sunshine. Then there are the days she wakes up on the wrong side of her coffin, and just wants to lob heads off with her claws.

Any Mental Issues? (Anger, Nervous Ticks... Etc.): She has a "nervous" tick that basically refers to the fact that she still hasn't gotten control of her vampire skills yet.

Accessories (What do you take with you for your Acts?): She wears two black and red chopsticks in her hair to every show. And her necklace which contains Dillan.

Secret Crush?: Dillan Mindcraft, of course <3

Abilities (If you're not human): She has a ton of mind seer-like abilities. IE, she can read mind, form mind links and speak with the crew, and some times see things before they happen. Oh, and she's really good at reading emotions.

Pets?: Nope. Unless you count Mr. Skullybottoms over there in the corner.

Theme Song (Or just a particular favorite): ^-^ Lacie's her all time favorite sleepy time song.

Chat Color (What color should I be paying attention for when your character rolls in?): Look at the profile's color.

Favorite Quote (Or just something they say ALL THE TIME!):

"The life we all own requires much touching up

and alot of care because we're all not normal

but we have eachother to believe were sane."

Any Other Information?: None that I can think of?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Full Name: Percyius Craven

NickName(s): Percy

Race: Dragon

Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Hmm10

Role in the Circus (Don't have to be specific): He's the FireBreather

Any Family?: Thankfully None ^-^

Memories Before Joining the Circus (Or Biography): He doesn't recall much other than happening upon the circus one night and deciding he was going to board the train to crazy ville.

Personality: Percyius is usually to himself, doesn't speak to anyone and pretends he's unseen by all. Until it comes his time to act that is. Then he's basically everyone's center of attention due to his unimaginable skills with fire.

Any Mental Issues? (Anger, Nervous Ticks... Etc.): He has a very bad issue with his temper.

Accessories (What do you take with you for your Acts?): He tends to carry his hoodie, and a pair of tinted sunglasses to hide his freaky-all seeing soul stealing eyes from the world.

Secret Crush?: ;3 Shh

Abilities (If you're not human): He has a mad talent for controlling and taming fire. He uses it to his advantage and plays with it like some sort of toy.

Pets?: Nope.

Theme Song (Or just a particular favorite): The main song he tends to listen to when he's off stage is This Could Be Anywhere In The World.

Chat Color (What color should I be paying attention for when your character rolls in?): Do you see this color? This color right here. Yes, this one i'm typing in. THIS IS HIS COLOR.

"Ha! Life is just a game.
See how we dance along this board

Being made for out all as fools

Now let's roll the dice and see who's head will roll NEXT."

Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Percys10

Any Other Information?: He tends to take a dragon form when he goes to sleep which looks like this. 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Full Name: Samuel Evan Mathers

NickName(s): Sam, Water Boy

Race: Water-Bred Demon

Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Aquati11

Role in the Circus (Don't have to be specific): Hes the AquaticsMaster

Any Family?: He doesn't exactly have any family other than the circus and his best friend Isys

Memories Before Joining the Circus (Or Biography): Samuel remembers a lot from his life, but he tries to pretend that life doesn't exist. But if you want to know his story, ask him yourself.

Personality: Sam's rather laid back and cool when he likes to be, not really giving two licks of a shit unless it's about his best friend or people fucking with his family.

Any Mental Issues? (Anger, Nervous Ticks... Etc.): Even though Sam plays off as a laid back guy, he's got some pent up really sick shit inside his head, so if you push his buttons too much he may just snap and fuck your life up.

Accessories (What do you take with you for your Acts?): Every act he takes with him his best friend Isys and his bandanna, 

Secret Crush?: Granted he is a smooth criminal and rather flirty when he wants to be, he wants to wait for the right girl to jump into his heart. ;X

Abilities (If you're not human): Due to the fact that he's a water-bred demon he has certain water-related abilities along side his shadow abilities that he uses for his acts.

Pets?: As many times as I've mentioned, I'm surprised you haven't noticed that ISYS is his best friend. (Her picture is next to his in his profile.)

Theme Song (Or just a particular favorite): The song he recalls listening to the most is Caraphernelia, and some other screamo songs. They give him concentration and Ideas.

Chat Color (What color should I be paying attention for when your character rolls in?): This blinding ice-color right here is what you'll be looking for when Sam rolls in.

"So what if I can't forget you?

I'll burn your name into my throat and be the fire that'll catch you."

Any Other Information?: ^-^' He likes to play guitar in his free time, har!

Last edited by Ring Mistress Blaine on Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:41 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://darkcircusreborn.forumotion.com
Ring Mistress Blaine
Admin
Ring Mistress Blaine

Location : Okay, so you see that tree? Yes. That one. Climb over it, yes. OVER THE TREE. Now slither through those vines... Uh huh... Jump that volcano... Mhm... Die? Oh... well.. Welcome home :D.

PostSubject: Re: Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries   Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 7:17 pm

A Dark Lapse In Our Space Time Continuum.

Full Name: Modhnori Hayes

NickName(s): Fluffy, [Mainly called that by Marquis]

Race: He's a Hybrid Demon/Ghost Mix.

Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries The_ac11

Job: He works with his sister/care taker in a Strip Club.

Any Family?: His sister Marquis.

Biography: Modhnori was born like a normal child, he lasted like that for a while. Until his father started to drink, then everything began to go down hill. His urge to be over-protective to his weaker sibling Marquis took over his mind, and he lost it. His parents tried every mental ward and loony bin they could pay, but nothing helped, Modhnori just became worse, and worse, and even worse. So his parent's gave up. Which was their own mistake. One night, at the dinner table, Modhnori's father was eyeballing Marquis, and it had pushed Modhnori too far, the Hybrid child lost his control and leaped across the table, grabbing hold of his fathers head and snapping his neck with one swift motion, leaving his mother there screaming in terror as he, covered in blood, hugged his sister for safety, because she was the only thing that helped him hold onto the sanity he had left.

Personality: Although to everyone else Modhnori seems like a psychopath, and he needs to be locked up as soon as possible, he's quite a sweet heart if you catch him around his sister. He'll do anything if it means making her smile, and he'd give his life up to protect her.

Any Mental Issues? (Anger, Nervous Ticks... Etc.): Modhnori has an issue with keeping a hold on his sanity when his sister isn't around. So technically, he has a metric fuck ton of anger issues, but that hasn't stopped him. Has it?

Accessories: He carries a deck of sharpened silver cards in his pocket with him, and his headphones.

Secret Crush?: Maybe? <shifty eyes>.

Abilities (If you're not human): Believe it or not, Modhnori doesn't have any abilities [Yet.]

Pets?: Does a house full of hookers and hoes count? Smile

Theme Song (Or just a particular favorite): Carry On - Avenged Sevenfold seems to be a favorite.

Chat Color (What color should I be paying attention for when your character rolls in?): <points to the whole profile>.

"Some people live out selfish desire
Some choose to shout when they speak and they'll be the star
Caught in the flame of those deep in fire
Seeking out those with a voice, one for tomorrow!" - The Beginning Lyrics of Carry On.

Any Other Information?: None that I can think of Smile

Full Name: Marquis Hayes

NickName(s): Princess, [Usually called this when Modhnori's trying to cheer her up.]

Race: She's a Fox Demon

Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Marqui10

Job: She's the Proud Owner of a Strip Club.

Any Family?: Her Brother Modhnori

Biography: Growing up was harsh for Marquis, granted, she was spoiled like any little girl would be, but she couldn't enjoy it when she was forced to watch her brother go through the things he had to face. Since she had no one to protect her from the wrath of her drunken father while her mother continued to insist upon throwing her only son into every mental ward she could afford, Marquis practiced a lot with her abilities, she would create a copy of herself so she could visit her brother in the mental ward to keep him company, and she would bring him things to remind him of the life he was pushed out of. One day, while Marquis was visiting her brother in the newest Mental Ward, he lost it and sent her way for the night, because he didn't want her to see him lose control of his sanity and go ballistic on the maids of the Ward. She spent that night in her room crying as the echos of her brother's screams pierced her ears. The racket of her drunken father trying to break through the ward she had placed on her door so he could beat her, or do something worse.. One night, the Mental Ward had rejected the letters of delivery for Modhnori, and he was in his room that night to scream at the voices in his head. While Modhnori was distracted, and Marquis was too weak from crying, her father came in and beat her.. her body was covered in bruises by the time she reached the dinner table that evening, and her eyes were red from sobbing in the bathroom as she tried to wash away the blood that stained her arms and chest. Her father kept eyeballing her, hoping that his over-protective son didn't notice the harm he brought to his bitch of a daughter. But he noticed...

Personality: Marquis is a big sweet-heart when it comes to looking after her brother, but she's still scarred with memories of her families past, yet she tries to push it away and make the best of her life.

Any Mental Issues? (Anger, Nervous Ticks... Etc.): She's scarred with memories of the attack her father made on her when she was younger... 

Accessories: She carries around a ring her brother made for her when she was younger.

Secret Crush?: Nope :O

Abilities (If you're not human): She can control peoples minds, and she can mend wounds. 

Pets?: Hookers & Hoes. 

Theme Song (Or just a particular favorite): Seize the Day - Avenged Sevenfold

Chat Color (What color should I be paying attention for when your character rolls in?): <flails arms around>.

"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here." - The First few Lines of Seize the Day

Any Other Information?: Nope.
Back to top Go down
Ring Mistress Blaine
Admin
Ring Mistress Blaine

PostSubject: Re: Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries   Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 3:19 am

HOME STUCK.

Full Name: Rattius Montreiz
NickName(s): Scarecrow [Aria's nickname for Him.]
Race: He's a half blood demon
Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Rattiu11

Job: Doe's Gaming Commentator Count?
Any Family?: His older brother Gabriel.
Biography: Rattius grew up knowing only his older brother, but since the bastard was always on Pirate Business, he basically didn't have any family. Until he started playing WoW. He would do Gaming Commentations with his best friend FoxFang, or Aria. And she basically became his only contact to family/humanity.
Personality: Granted, Rattius does have a slight temper, he's pretty laid back if Aria's anywhere near by, because for some reason, that girl is like his drug. ^_^
Any Mental Issues? (Anger, Nervous Ticks... Etc.): His slight temper :X
Accessories: He carries his trusty Pimp Cane, his Laptop, and his Ipod with him WHERE EVER he goes.
Secret Crush?: Maybee?
Abilities (If you're not human): He's Half Human, so he doesn't have much in the way of special abilities. 
Pets?: Nope. Smile
Theme Song (Or just a particular favorite): Not The American Average - Asking Alexandria 
Chat Color (What color should I be paying attention for when your character rolls in?): This one, right here.
"Come on, baby,
Keep it down.
Honey, hush your lips.
Clothes trailing
From the backdoor
To the bedroom
And I don't even know your name.
Give me all you've got.
Make this night worth my time." - The Beginning of Not the American Average

Any Other Information?: Nada. Very Happy

Full Name: Grandious Aultrioux
NickName(s): Grandy, Grim
Age: 7 1/2 Alternian Solar Sweeps Old [Roughly 16 Earth Years Old.]
Race: Alternian Troll :3
Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Grandy12
Job: N/A.
Any Family?: N/A.
Biography: She can't remember much of the first couple weeks when she was born, but she does remember growing up to the stories of her Foxxy Dragon Dad.
Personality: 99% of the time Grandy is quite calm and collected, and she never really wishes to disturb anyone of shape or kind, but when she cracks into her Foxxy Dragon Dad's Chocolate-Sopor-Pizza's she loses her sanity and any sanctity of being a polite troll.
Any Mental Issues? (Anger, Nervous Ticks... Etc.): She has a tick where she types LiKe ThIs, and sometimes LIke THis. Don't Ask Me.
Accessories: She usually wears bandages around her wrists and fore-arms.
Secret Crush?: ;3
Abilities (If you're not human): She's a troll...
Pets?: Does her Fox Dad Count?
Theme Song (Or just a particular favorite): Frick Park Market - Mac Miller
Chat Color (What color should I be paying attention for when your character rolls in?): *flexes*
"You got some shit to say I suggest you hold it in, bitch~"
Any Other Information?: Narp~

Last edited by Ring Mistress Blaine on Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ring Mistress Blaine
Admin
Ring Mistress Blaine

PostSubject: Re: Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries   Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:27 am

Gijinka Pokemon High.

Full Name: Ava Quilhart

NickName(s): Princess [Mainly Called That by Avis When He's Teasing.]

Race: She's a Gijinka Quilava.

Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Ava_qu11

Job: She's 15, give her a break.

Any Family?: Her brother Avis.

Biography: Ava and Avis grew up in a royal family, and they lived a pretty decent life, until the Kingdom of Seadra attacked and murdered their entire family, except for Ava & Avis. They escaped narrowly and moved in with a modern family. Now they live in the High school, and spend their days being confused for each other. ^_^

Personality: Ava's known around her High school as a HUGE tomboy, and most of the time everyone assumes that she's her brother Avis. But none the less, she could give less of a shit about anyone in that school except for her twin. 

Any Mental Issues? (Anger, Nervous Ticks... Etc.): Nope.

Accessories: Her Signature Jacket!

Secret Crush?: Maybe? -looks left and right-

Abilities (If you're not human): She handles fire. What do you expect from a Gijinka Quilava?

Pets?: Nope. Smile

Theme Song (Or just a particular favorite): Sarcasm - Nightcore

Chat Color (What color should I be paying attention for when your character rolls in?): <Points Around in Circles>.

"You could be the corpse and I could be the killer
If I could be the devil, you could be the sinner
You could be the drugs and I could be the dealer
Everything you say is like music to my ears" - A Line From Sarcasm.

Any Other Information?: Noope?

Full Name: Melanie Macterian

NickName(s): Mel-Mel [What headmistress Me calls her.]

Race: She's a Gijinka Darkrai

Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Elaina11

Job: N/A

Biography: Melanie grew up like any average girl would, not noticing her powers and pretending to know that her family didn't exist. When her parents shipped her away to this high school she met a whole new side of herself, and basically, became a new out-cast.

Personality: 99% of the time Melanie's anywhere in the school, her nose is in a book. And she's pretending that no one exists. She's an outcast, and could honestly care less about the people in the school.

Any Mental Issues? (Anger, Nervous Ticks... Etc.): N/A.

Accessories: She carries a book around with her at all times.

Secret Crush?: Nope.

Abilities (If you're not human): Levitation, Telekinesis

Pets?: Nope

Theme Song (Or just a particular favorite): Lets Kill Tonight - Panic! At The Disco

Chat Color (What color should I be paying attention for when your character rolls in?): <Waves arms Vana style at the profile>.

"Let's kill tonight!
Kill tonight!
Show them all you're not the ordinary type
Let's kill tonight!
Kill tonight!
Show them all you're not the ordinary type
Let's kill tonight!" - The Chorus for Let's Kill Tonight

Any Other Information?: Hmm... Nah

Full Name: Terence Nightwing

NickName(s): Trent

Race: He's a Gijinka Duskull.

Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Duskul11

Job: He helps the Coach at the High School train the kids.

Any Family?: He has a younger brother in Middle School and a Older Sister in College

Biography: Trent doesn't remember much from his past, and he wants to keep it that way. The only thing he can really remember clearly is the hatred he had for his abusive father. He was forced to watch time in and time out His father beat the living crap out of his little brother, and try to rape his older sister. So he took on boxing. So he could fly back home one day and beat the living crap out of the drunk old man and show him how it felt. Smile

Personality: Trent's quite a laid back kid, his attitude screams "I could give less of an honest fuck about you." Unless it comes down to him seeing someone picking on a younger kid. Then, he basically loses it. 

Any Mental Issues? (Anger, Nervous Ticks... Etc.): He has a TINY Temper, just a tiny one.

Accessories: His mask he wears when he needs to either relax or fight and his boxing tape.

Secret Crush?: Maybe there's someone? Who knows? Smile

Abilities (If you're not human): He tends to pretend his Dark-Related abilities don't exist, but sometimes they come out when he loses his temper.

Pets?: N/A.

Theme Song (Or just a particular favorite): Diary of Jane - Breaking Benjamin

Chat Color (What color should I be paying attention for when your character rolls in?): <flails arms>.

"Something's getting in the way,
Something's just about to break,
I will try to find my place

In the Diary of Jane." - Chorus to Diary of Jane.

Any Other Information?: N/A.
Back to top Go down
Ring Mistress Blaine
Admin
Ring Mistress Blaine

PostSubject: Re: Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries   Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:56 pm

Ship of the Lost Sound Crew {And Assorted British Components.}

Full Name: Gabriel Montreiz

NickName(s): N/A.

Age: In his mid 3,000's, yet he only looks like he's 23.

Race: Vampire

Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Gabrie10

Job: Doe's Captain of a Wanted Pirate Ship Count at all?

Any Family?: Rattius Montreiz.

Biography: Gabriel grew up with out a clue about who his parents were, raising his little brother he tended to him and his pirate business on the side. Hiring a babysitter every other week so he could take the ship out on raids and all that nonsense. Smile

Personality: Gabriel's basically a bipolar loose cannon on steroids. If he wakes up on the wrong side of his coffin, your necks getting snapped if you take one wrong step, if he wakes up on the right side of his coffin, then alls well, and he's pretty laid back with what ever you do! Smile

Any Mental Issues? (Anger, Nervous Ticks... Etc.): He's a vampire. Come on people. Think!

Accessories: His Trusty Flintlock.

Secret Crush?: Not Yeet..?

Abilities (If you're not human): Once again, he's a VAMPIRE. Think people. THINK.

Pets?: Does the Cracken Count? Very Happy

Theme Song (Or just a particular favorite): Young Cardnials - Alexisonfire

Chat Color (What color should I be paying attention for when your character rolls in?): This one. Right here, See it? Do you? DO YOU?!

"Fuck You."

Full Name: Kellin and Victor Moreni

NickName(s):Victor goes by Vic.

Race:Both Vampire/Lycan Hybrids.

Looks (Descriptions or Pictures work):Victor's on the right, Kellin's on the left.
Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Kellin10

Job: Swashbucklers on the Ship of the Lost Sound.

Any Family?:Each other.

Biography: N/A.

Personality:Victor and Kellin are basically polar opposites of each other, While Kellin is basically emotionless and hard-headed, Victor's loose and basically thinks like a stoner. They grew up being polar opposites, and they'll probably die polar opposites.

Any Mental Issues? (Anger, Nervous Ticks... Etc.): Kellin has a very bad temper, where Victor just needs to stop being so High off of life.

Accessories:Nothing of Importance, just their Distinguishing Jackets that tell them apart from eachother.

Secret Crush?:N/A.

Abilities (If you're not human):Their Hybrids, what do you expect.

Pets?:N/A.

Theme Song (Or just a particular favorite):Breathless - Asking Alexandria & A War Inside - We Came as Romans

Chat Color (What color should I be paying attention for when your character rolls in?):These Alternating Colors, Green for Kellin, Blue for Victor.

"Idiots."

Any Other Information?:Their Wolf forms, which look like so.
Kellin's Wolf
Victor's Wolf

Full Name: Natalya Hale

NickName(s): Natalie, Nat.

Race: She's a Saint. Half angel, half demon.

Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Tumblr11

Job: She's a british Hit-man [Woman].

Any Family?: She considers Kaia her not-so-blood-related sister.

Biography: Natalya grew up in a rather pompous family, she stood out when she went to school, and everyone picked on her because of her small size, yet she trained in the way of martial arts (A fuck ton of kinds, don't get me started.) So she could prove all of them wrong. Now working as a Hitman with her best friend Kaia, Natalya curses the pompous dick-cheese of a king and hopes to catch the ship of the lost sound!

Personality: Natalya's pretty calm and collected. She tends to remain relaxed until their's a fight going on, then her inner demons flare begins.

Any Mental Issues? (Anger, Nervous Ticks... Etc.): She's half angel, half demon. Come on people. Catch up here, PLEASE.

Accessories: She tends to have a light load of luggage.

Secret Crush?: N/A.

Abilities (If you're not human): *facepalm*.

Theme Song (Or just a particular favorite): She tends to listen to classy music, to keep the Demon at bay.. ^_^'

Chat Color (What color should I be paying attention for when your character rolls in?): This one. Right here, Mkay?

"All in good time my dear, all in good time."

Any Other Information?:N/a.
Back to top Go down
Ring Mistress Blaine
Admin
Ring Mistress Blaine

PostSubject: Re: Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries   Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:39 pm

All Hail the King Pins!

Full Name: Mikael Harris

NickName(s): Mika.

Age: He's 25 human years old, atleast that's what everyone believes.

Race: He's a Saint. (Half Angel, Half Demon.)

Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Tumblr10

Job: Does head of a Gang that rules over New York City count at all? ;D

Any Family?: No, sadly they were all killed. :X

Biography: Mikael grew up like any Angel would, Raised under the wing of "God", taught to never leave the walls of Heaven, or you would be banished forever. But, being rebellious, and bored of the life of an angel. Mikael decided to take the plunge. Unable to hide, Hell adopted him, and ripped apart his soul at the seams, turning him into a Saint. Half demon, half angel. (Explaining the tattoo around his neck). After a couple of years of teaching Mika how to control the power of his Inner Demon, he was spat out of Hell due to the fact that he murdered all of Satans guards, and threatened to kill the Head Honcho himself. Roaming Earth for a couple of years, the teenage Saint moved in and out of family like the Plague, killing them off with in a night or two of living there. Until he finally made it to the city that never sleeps. Yet, instead of retrieving the same treatment as all of the other states, things were, different, here.
Mikael one day found himself at a park, surrounded by men in black tuxedos. The next thing he knew, he was hung by chains in a warehouse at the edge of the city. The Brute's of this Army pumped him with as much lead as they possibly could, until the clips of their guns fell to the concrete floor empty. Yet, instead of hanging there against the pull of the chains limp as a rag doll, Mikael sat there grinning sadistically back at the eyes of the Brutes. Spitting the bullets out of his mouth like they were pieces of gum.
The next thing Mika knew, he found himself pinning the Head King Pin to a wall, draining his body of fluid and organ, cackling like the demon he was. Go figure, anyone who pumps a psychotic half demon/half angel with that much lead... probably going to get killed in a couple of seconds...
Now, onto a present history.
Mikael now runs the King Pin gang, sitting on New York's throne, adopting Supernatural creatures who need a home and killing all of the bastards that stand in his way. He keeps the skull of the old King as a reminder of what he is.

Personality: There's two sides you'll see to Mikael. The side that he tends to slip into when some-one is picking on his girlfriend, or when his crew has been torn apart. And the side he stays in when the above isn't happening. Hope you'll see the latter, and life shall be grand.

Any Mental Issues? (Anger, Nervous Ticks... Etc.): Ever since he fell in love with Divine, his soul had blurred at it's seams. Now he's basically the very first Saint to have a blurred soul. But he still has the mental-capacity of a demon just let out of the depths of hell after 50,000 years of being drip fed the blood of sacrificed humans.

Accessories: He carries around a cigarette where ever he goes, and his jacket.

Secret Crush?: Divine~

Abilities (If you're not human): Due to the fact that he's got 1/2 of a demons soul connected to his angelic soul, he has both Light and Dark abilities. Heh.

Pets?: Does the population of New York City count?

Theme Song (Or just a particular favorite): To the Stage - Asking Alexandria.

Chat Color (What color should I be paying attention for when your character rolls in?): This one, right here. Mkay? Smile

"I'm out the door, I'm on my ass again like every night before
I'm off the wall, out of my fucking mind, I'm out of control
I'll be the end of her, I'm in her head and in control
She's let me in, now take a sip and let the show begin
"

Any Other Information?: He has two crown tattoos, one on each wrist.

_________

Full Name: Alexander Mason

NickName(s): Alex, Usually goes by Mason around the Pent-House though.

Race: He's a Shape-shifter.

Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries 92333610

Job: He's a Brute for the King Pins.

Biography: Alexander was a genetically enhanced experiment from when humans we're attempting to give shape-changing abilities to each other like some sort of Zombie Plague... Other than his life in a cage, he doesn't remember much except for the recent events of being with the King Pins.

Personality: Granted, Mason is very closed up when it comes to his work, and he tends to spend his time upstairs in his room boxing to avoid losing sight of himself and flying into a blind fit of rage... But, when it comes to being with his crew, he's very light hearted and easy going.

Any Mental Issues? (Anger, Nervous Ticks... Etc.): When he was infused with the genetic enhancer, he also gained the temper of a raging bull, so... Yeah, but unlike most of the gang, he can control his rage, and let it out only in fights when it's needed.

Accessories: There's boxing tape around his hands and wrists at all times, and he wears his jacket where ever he goes. (Reasons...)

Abilities (If you're not human): Granted, Mason is a shape shifter, so he can take the form of any being or animal he pleases, but he can also take their memories, so basically, if he is needed for a spy mission, all he needs is skin contact with the being, and then viola. Memories and looks.

Pets?: He used to have a pet shark, until he accidentally lost it and turned him into sushi..

Theme Song (Or just a particular favorite): Hail to the King - Avenged Sevenfold

Chat Color (What color should I be paying attention for when your character rolls in?): This.

"Blood is spilt while holding keys to the throne
Born again but it's too late to atone
No mercy from the edge of the blade
They'll escape and learn the price to be paid
" - A Line from Hail to the King

Any Other Information?: Even though he tends to use his fists in combat, he's quite skilled with a sniper rifle.

_________

Full Names: Charolette and Josephine Gray

NickName(s): Lettie & Jo

Genders: Both Female

Ages: 24 & 20

Races: Both Lycans

Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Img-th11
Charlotte's on the left, Josephine's on the right.

Jobs: Both Vehicle Specialists

Any Family?: Each other Of course!

Biographies: We Don't Want To Talk About It.

Personality's:

Any Mental Issues? (Anger, Nervous Ticks... Etc.):

Accessories:

Secret Crushs?:

Abilities (If you're not human):

Pets?:

Theme Songs (Or just a particular favorite):

Chat Colors (What color should I be paying attention for when your character rolls in?):

Favorite Quotes (Or just something they say ALL THE TIME!):

Any Other Information?:

Full Name: Cassidy Mariah Rhodes

NickName(s): Cass & Marie

Age: She looks like she's 18, but she's honestly around 2,500 years old.

Race: Irish Hybrid

Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries 11330710

Job: She's not really considered a Brute for the King Pins Gang, since she is a female. But she is one to call upon when torturing is needed. She's also the Omega of the North Oregon Pack.

Any Family?: Her pack and the gang.

Biography:

Personality:

Accessories:

Secret Crush?:

Pets?:

Theme Song (Or just a particular favorite):

Chat Color (What color should I be paying attention for when your character rolls in?):

Any Other Information?:

Last edited by Ring Mistress Blaine on Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:46 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ring Mistress Blaine
Admin
Ring Mistress Blaine

PostSubject: Re: Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries   Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:50 am

CAMP HALF BLOOD
Full Name: Laine Thomas

NickName(s): Lainey-Chan [Usually called this by Saya ^_^]

Race: Demi-Goddess ^_^

Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Tumblr17

Job: Well, she technically has no job. But she considers Match making at Camp Half-Blood a finely tuned hobby of hers.

Any Family?: She doesn't have any, but she considers Saya a not so blood related sister <3.

Biography: There's honestly no story needed here my pretties, she works as Saya's match making side-kick. She's the daughter of the Celtic goddess of the hunt Brighid.

Personality: Lainey is... Hard to explain. She is loose and free of mind. She loves to make pairings. Some say it's an issue :X

Any Mental Issues? (Anger, Nervous Ticks... Etc.): Pairing People together! ;D

Accessories: Her Precious

Secret Crush?: She swoons over her pairings <3 ^_^

Abilities (If you're not human): She's a Demi-Goddess. GUESS. fAgGoT.

Pets?: Her Pairs, she calls them her pets.

Theme Song (Or just a particular favorite): Miss Jackson - Panic! at the Disco Ft. Lolo

Chat Color (What color should I be paying attention for when your character rolls in?): <Vana Style.>

"You put a sour little flavor in my mouth now
You move in circles hoping no one’s gonna find out
But we’re so lucky
Kiss the ring and let ‘em bow down
Looking for the time of your life
"

Any Other Information?: She's a bit of a STALKER :|And she lives in the Aphrodite Cabin at Camp Half-Blood (Even though she's not a daughter of Aphrodite ;D)

XoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoX

Full Name: Rhea Moroe

NickName(s): Re-Re, Princess... You know, those "Classy Nicknames."

Race: Demi-Goddess

Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Rhea10

Job: She tends to the animals around the Camp-Grounds.

Biography: Before Rhea came to Camp Half Blood she lived in a log cabin not far off of the grounds, tending to the woodland creatures and meditating. One day, her father was out chopping up wood for the fire (Odd... Fire in a log cabin?) and Rhea was up on the roof meditating and a blood hungry Minotaur from the realm of the underworld, (Coincidence?), crashed through their house, attempting to murder her and her father. Nearly escaping Rhea ran to camp half blood in search of safety and comfort. Smile

Personality: Rhea is probably known around the camp grounds as the BIGGEST sweetheart ever, where ever she's found on the camp grounds, she's tending to one animal or another. Making sure the wild life on the grounds of her home are happy and content.

Any Mental Issues? (Anger, Nervous Ticks... Etc.): Not very many people know that Rhea actually has a temper, she just never shows it.

Accessories: Her Staff &&&The pocket-watch Cyrus gave her for her birthday ^_^

Secret Crush?: Cyrus, of course <3

Abilities (If you're not human): Granted she is a Demi-Goddess, and she has all of the will Artemis does, (Considering Artemis is her birth mother) She also has the ability to use the Earth around her to aid in the mending of forests and creatures.

Pets?: Her best friend, Sambas (He has a scar over his right eye from getting into a nasty fight with a Mermaid Neutral)

Theme Song (Or just a particular favorite): The Ballad of Mona Lisa - Panic! At the Disco

Chat Color (What color should I be paying attention for when your character rolls in?): <Vana Style.>

"Say what you mean
Tell me I'm right
And let the sun rain down on me
Give me a sign
I want to believe
"

Any Other Information?:N/A

Full Name: Lyla King

Race: Demi-Goddess

Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Tumblr15

Job: N/A

Biography: She was born into quite a rough family, her mother abused her, and she didn't know her blood related father, yet she knew there was something special about her. She knew how to fight and defend herself from an early age, and she does have quite the temper (For the daughter of Ares, one could only expect much.) Anyway, one morning her mother got tired of Lyla beating her siblings up because they picked on her, so she sent her daughter away to Camp Half Blood, a home for the demi gods. Where hopefully, she'd either learn her manners, or stay there for the rest of eternity.

Personality: Granted, Lyla hasnt had the roughest past possibly imagined by any god of the greek pantheon, she has the MEANEST temper ever, she tends to throw knives and swords at anyone who gets in her way... and she likes to swear... ALOT.

Any Mental Issues? (Anger, Nervous Ticks... Etc.): She's the daughter of the God of War. What kind of ANGER ISSUES lie there?

Accessories:Her Sword

Secret Crush?: NooOneee? Very Happy

Abilities (If you're not human): She's a Demi-God.

Pets?: N/A

Theme Song (Or just a particular favorite): You Wear a Crown but You're No King - Blessthefall

"Am I gonna be the last one standing?
How's it gonna feel when I'm on top
I guess I'll watch you walk away
And let your empire crumble..
"

Any Other Information?:

Full Name: Iccarus Serrano

NickName(s): Charming, Love [Mainly called these by Candeless..]

Race: Demi-God

Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Tattoo10

Job: Does Camp Tormentor count at all? :O

Biography: Iccarus tries his hardest to push the thing he calls his past away, because of the fact that he murdered his mother in cold blood... :I

Personality: To be fair, Iccarus IS the son of Hades, and he has a burning hatred for every living organism on the face of the planet, he finds time to show love to the animals of the forests around Camp Half Blood...
Then he noms their heads off like fleshy cupcakes...

Any Mental Issues? (Anger, Nervous Ticks... Etc.): He does have a Bit of a temper, and he's quite defensive over those he loves.

Accessories: His Bow

Secret Crush?: For as long as he could remember, candeless <3

Abilities (If you're not human): He's A Demi-God to the God of Death. You tell me. Smile

Theme Song (Or just a particular favorite): Waking the Demon - Bullet for my Valentine

Chat Color (What color should I be paying attention for when your character rolls in?): <Vana.>

"Waking the demon!
Where'd you run to?
Walking in shadows!
Watch the blood flow!
"

Full Name: Dakota Talon

NickName(s): Kota-bear. [Usually called this by Rhea as a form of Teasing]

Race: Demi-God

Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Anime_12

Job: N/A.

Biography: Growing up Dakota knew about his father being the Greek god of the sky, and he actually got to meet him once... Yet Zeus had to leave.. And Dakota begged him to stay, so many times over... But Zeus just wouldn't listen... So now, Dakota's a heartless (Or so we think) bastard and wants to murder everyone. Including his backstabbing two timing avoiding father. Smile

Personality: Granted Dakota seems like a total Hard Ass, and he basically spites everyone he runs into, He's got a soft side no one knows about... You just have to mine through the layers. <3

Any Mental Issues? (Anger, Nervous Ticks... Etc.): Neutral

Accessories: His Throwing Knives && he usually has a blunt with him. && His Necklace

Secret Crush?: Ravence <3

Abilities (If you're not human): N/A.

Theme Song (Or just a particular favorite): Blackout - Breathe Carolina

Chat Color (What color should I be paying attention for when your character rolls in?): <Mother Fucking Vana Style Up in this Cock Muncher>.

"And I can't see your face
Cigarette the wrong way
Inhale to the top of my lungs
I've been dying for this
"

Any Other Information?: Nope. Nope. Nope. FUCK YOU. Nope.
Back to top Go down
Ring Mistress Blaine
Admin
Ring Mistress Blaine

PostSubject: Re: Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries   Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 4:53 am

MISC CHARACTERS

Full Name: Manny Harris

NickName(s): Manny-Poo [Usually Called This by his Creator.]

Age: His age is undetermined, but he looks like he's about 18.

Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Mannyp10

Job: Roaming RP Puppet

Any Family?: Mikael Harris Head of the King Pins.

Biography: Manny never got along very well with his sibling, or his parents for that matter. Due to the fact that he was born into Heaven a demon, every-other-angel attempted to kill him and basically rip him limb from limb. (Explaining his bit of insanity he got from the holy poison in his lungs.) So, after growing so fucking full of hatred for the family of Happy Go Lucky Angels, Manny took the plunge. Yep. He was swallowed straight into the Fiery Depths of Hell until his brother cracked the seal and basically set him free. So now he lives in his own apartment near by the King Pins Head Quarters in New York, pretending he's still sane.

Personality: Granted, Manny may have a bit of a streak of being completely and totally psycho with no restraint against it what so ever.. He's actually quite the shy-teddy bear. He has a hard time talking in large crowds of people until his psychotic fits of tweaker-ville kick in and he basically rips them limb from limb with his demonic-claws.

Any Mental Issues? (Anger, Nervous Ticks... Etc.): He's insane.

Accessories: He tends to carry around a miniature sized gold block in his pocket and he wears a Minecraft Diamond necklace. (He likes minecraft, is that so bad?)

Secret Crush?: Lacie

Abilities (If you're not human): He has the ability to teleport behind people at his own will, and he also a fuck-ton of shadow control.

Pets?: Fluffy-Kins his pet Creeper.

Theme Song (Or just a particular favorite): Follow me Down - 3oh 3! ft. Neon Hitch

Chat Color (What color should I be paying attention for when your character rolls in?): Zis Vun

"So follow me down (Where to?)
Out of this town (With you)
Girl you're moving way too slow...

So follow me down (Which way? Down, down...)
I'll show you around (ok)
There's a place we gotta go...
"

Any Other Information?:

Full Name: Devin Cutcliffe

NickName(s): Devs, Vin.

Race: Everyone in the Mansion considers him to be just another demon, but like his female self, he has the blood-infection of a vampire as well.

Looks (Descriptions or Pictures work): Devin stands at a full 6' tall, chin length black hair and brown eyes. He [on occasions] Has vampiric fangs that tend to hang past his lips when he sneers, but most of the time they're concealed. On some occasions he's forced to put on his glasses [My bad.] But he doesn't wear them very often.

Job: Host for the guy's game nights, tormentor of the female creators... Yada Yada.

Any Family?: Darien [Me!], Allen [Ambrosia's Male Self.] Ambrosia.

Biography: Devin attempts to pretend like his past never happened. Due to the fact that before he was moved into the mansion with the rest of his female-self's creations, he was forced to live with his mother for around 13 years of his life, pretending like his father actually meant something to him and his mother, whom he left for some tattooed hooker.
Sadly, he was kicked out of the hookers house, and is now living in the basement of his mother's house, being a worthless slacker as per expected with Devin's father. But, oh well. Devin has his family. So he doesn't care. His mother's happy.

Personality: Granted, there may be some times that Devin can be a complete and total DEMON straight out of hell, and he will literally take your skull and turn it into a candle-holder. He's quite a sweet-heart. He's willing to hide his friends in his room and lets the guys join him for a game night once a month after the inspector comes. He stashes Dakota's weed and supplies the demi-god when needed.

Any Mental Issues? (Anger, Nervous Ticks... Etc.): He has a bad case of Dyslexia.

Accessories: Devin doesn't go anywhere with out 4 essential things, His laptop, his glasses, his headphones, and his Ipod.

Abilities (If you're not human): He's just like Darien...

Theme Song (Or just a particular favorite): Waking up the Ghost - 10 years.

Chat Color (What color should I be paying attention for when your character rolls in?): Devin: This one, thank you very much. Me: Don't be such a sour puss Devin!

"Under the skin, the soul of the guilty
Under the surface, lonely lies
Under the weight the sin is
Eating me alive

No mercy, no forgiveness
Condemn to my own hell
The voices calling out my name
Now I'm afraid that

I, I'm waking up the ghost
Not taking out the memories that were dead to me
Now, now I'm getting close
Closer to the enemy that's inside of me"

Full Name: Luna [She can't remember her last name.]

NickName(s): Lu-lu. Lun, What ever the house-mates want to call her.

Race: Believe it or not, she's an angel. Even though she smells like a demon.

Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Tifa_l10

Job: She doesn't believe in work, but she tends to the gardens with Lacie, helps with the cooking. And sings with Darien ^-^'

Any Family?: Darien, Devin, And the rest of the house <3

Biography: She honestly can't remember anything about her life. She was a gift to Darien from who-ever-lives-in-the-sky, And it's been that way ever sense. Smile

Personality: Luna's quite the playful spirit. She likes to make sure everyone in the house is smiling, or some sort of happy. She absolutely LOVES sweets, and will enjoy a caramel apple or two with Aki when ever he's around. Smile

Any Mental Issues? (Anger, Nervous Ticks... Etc.): She has a tad bit of Dyslexia, but it's not as bad as Devin's.

Accessories: Luna leaves her room every morning with her necklace, her ear-buds, her ipod, and her gloves. That's all <3

Secret Crush?: Believe it or not, she used to have a crush on James. But then she got over him. ^-^'

Abilities (If you're not human): Surprisingly, she can fight very well. For an angel, that is. And she has the ability of mind control, and blood-bending when she's REALLY pissed. [Long story short, she accidently was slipped a bit of Gabriel's blood when she was being experimented on... let's just say.. It didn't end well.]

Theme Song (Or just a particular favorite): Jukebox Hero - Foreigner

Chat Color (What color should I be paying attention for when your character rolls in?): Luna: :DTHIS ONE! Me: Calm down >C Luna: no! *hugs me* Me: *sighs* cute.

"That's right bitches. I got a crossbow."
Any Other Information?: Noope!

Full Name: James Kingston

NickName(s): N/A

Age: He's in original form about 3,000 years old, but he only looks to be about 18.

Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries James10

Job: Kuras Teaser, Man-Slave for Darien..

Biography:
James: Fuck off.
Me: JAMESON. BE NICE.
James: -.-'
Me: DUN MAKE ME GET THE BASEBALL BAT.
James: O_O

Personality: So, James. He's basically a total sadistic freak-a-zoid... Until Kuras gets a hold of him. Then the man is like putty in his hands.... XD SO PATHETIC.
James: Fuck off.
Me: BASEBALL. BAT.
James: O_O *runs for his life*
Me: Exactly, whore. *pets Biggums*

Any Mental Issues? (Anger, Nervous Ticks... Etc.): >.> HE'S A FUCKING DEMON.

Accessories: His Headphones & His Bass. Very Happy

Secret Crush?: Kura-Bear... ;D

Abilities (If you're not human): >.>
<.<
>.<
SIGH.

Pets?:

Theme Song (Or just a particular favorite): N/A.

Chat Color (What color should I be paying attention for when your character rolls in?): ZIS. VUN.

Favorite Quote (Or just something they say ALL THE TIME:
"You know what, Fuck off."

Any Other Information?:

Full Name: Nathaniel Morris

NickName(s): Nate, Nathan... What ever Ballance comes up with I guess?

Age: He looks to be about 19, maybe 20 but to put it into reality, he's over a couple hundred thousand years old. Very Happy

Race: He's An Elemental of Death

Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Nathan10

Job: He's just the one who kills all of the cops when they come a-knockin'.

Any Family?: NO.

Biography: How About..

Personality: Well, he has the temper of a raging Minotaur on steroids, mixed with the blood of King Kong being shot at by Godzilla...

Any Mental Issues? (Anger, Nervous Ticks... Etc.): Granted, Nathaniel has a sweet-spot he only shows when he's got his arms around his girlfriend Ballance. He absolutely despises every-one and every thing. And will basically snap your neck, if it weren't for the mask keeping his temper in check. [Thank you God.]

Accessories: His Mask, For When His Temper Goes Bonkers..

Secret Crush?: Ballance.

Abilities (If you're not human): He's Deaths Elemental BITCH.

Pets?: Does an army of undead-minions count?

Theme Song (Or just a particular favorite): Trivium - Built to Fall

Chat Color (What color should I be paying attention for when your character rolls in?): Yeah.

"Welcome to my own personal hell, bitch."

Any Other Information?:

Full Name: Daniel Erikson

NickName(s): Danny

Race: Shadow Elemental

Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Daniel10

Job: Dakota's Wrestling Buddy...

Any Family?: His little sister Maggie.

Biography: Daniel was born into one of the most high-risen families of middle earth. Granted, his parents were stuck up douche-bags, and he didn't know anything about his little sister, the Water Elemental. Everyone attempted to treat the "Little Heir" like he was almighty and all-fucking-powerful, yet he knew inside it was more than that. They were afraid that if they made Daniel upset, they'd get backhanded out of the castle onto the streets, forced to live with the zombified hordes of fae and other banished creatures. So basically, he was determined to make everyone's lives as miserable as possible by telling his "Father" that every one of his servants was doing everything wrong, and all that bull-shit.
Anyway. His 16th birthday came around, and his only wish was to know his own little sister. So his dad let him leave Middle Earth to meet the one he now has sworn to protect with his life.

Personality: Daniel's a total hard-ass. The End.

Any Mental Issues? (Anger, Nervous Ticks... Etc.): He has Issues with trusting anyone who tends to make peace with his little sister.

Accessories: See that mask on his face? Yeah. He wears it... Never.

Secret Crush?: -.-"

Abilities (If you're not human): He's a shadow elemental. FIGGUR IT OUT.

Theme Song (Or just a particular favorite): 2nd Sucks - A Day To Remember

Chat Color (What color should I be paying attention for when your character rolls in?): Yeh.

"Suck it up. Pussy."

Any Other Information?: Even though he's not a hard-core gamer, there's some occasions he goes to Maggie's conventions with her, because he still has issues trusting Vince.

Full Name: Avaralon Duskwither

NickName(s): 99% of the time he just goes by Ralon..

Race: He's a Elf... Explaining... The point ears?

Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Avaral11

Job: He's a Reaper... Death Dealer... Soul Collector... Ya know.

Any Family?: He considers Darien his little sister.

Biography: Uhm... Ralon?
Avaralon: O_O'
Ralon doesn't remember...

Personality: Avaralon's quite a sweet-heart. He loves his family with all of his heart, and he wants to protect them as much as he can, even if he isn't really there 99% of the time to do such a thing.

Any Mental Issues? (Anger, Nervous Ticks... Etc.): Welll...
Ralon: Don't even start.
Me: I wasn't planning on it Big Brother!
Ralon: *makes a grumpy face* Good. I didn't want to have to kill any humans for trying to take me away from my little sister. *hugs me*
Me: *giggles* I love you too Ralon.

Accessories: If you look up at his picture, and stare at the sword. That's his main accessory.

Abilities (If you're not human): ... He's An Elf Who Tends To Death's Deeds When The Bastard's Fucking Too Lazy To Do It Himself.

Pets?: Naaah. Very Happy

Theme Song (Or just a particular favorite): Sleepwalking - Bring Me The Horizion

Chat Color (What color should I be paying attention for when your character rolls in?): Yeah.. Derp..

"Fuck you,
Fuck your mom,
And I hope you enjoy it in Hell.
"

Any Other Information?: When ever he rolls the sleeves to his button-up flannel up over his elbows, people can notice the runes burned into his arms, and the tattoos of skulls that start from his hands and wind their way up his wrists and his fore-arms.

Last edited by Ring Mistress Blaine on Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:15 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ring Mistress Blaine
Admin
Ring Mistress Blaine

PostSubject: Re: Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries   Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 7:52 pm

GAMER'S GALORE

Full Name: Tyler Jacks

NickName(s): He prefers to go by Ty.

Race: He's a fallen angel.

Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Ty10  [Don't mind the giant fucking tiger. It's just Biggums.]

Job: Hard-Core Gamer Razz

Any Family?: He rejects his family due to them being ignorant to his gaming career.

Biography: Tyler, Well... Tyler was banished from heaven directly after his mother gave birth to him due to some... Demonic Aura that surrounded the child. He was raised in a small town out-side of Los Angles by a perfectly normal family. But when it came around for Ty to start his gaming career, they basically betrayed him. Told him things like "Oh, you have no reason to be playing games in your room all day."
"Get a fucking life."
"Why don't you go back to school like a normal teenager should." But, anyway. He moved out of LA after 3 extra years of being verbally abused. Landing himself in the mansion on the out-skirts of Portland, he now lives with an entire house of supportive family members who actually love the fact that he games. Smile

Personality: On some occasions Tyler can be a little bitch, mainly when he's fucking scared for his life. There's some times where he's a bit of a heroic person. He cares for his friends and wants to make sure their safe and happy.

Any Mental Issues? (Anger, Nervous Ticks... Etc.): Well, there was this one time... Erica, Felisha and Ty zoned into a mini-game in Minecraft called Ender Jumper, Ty got frustrated with the parkour... And kind of blew the whole place up... So he's been a bit... Defective ever since that incident... And when ever he begins twitching uncontrollably and he starts laughing nervously... Usually means he's about to go Ender Jumper...

Accessories: He tends to carry around Erica's Sup-Doll when he's nervous, because Erica allowed him to stash his Ender-Jumping Lighter in the back of the doll. And he usually is caught wearing his wireless head-set around his neck.

Secret Crush?: >.>
<.<
Ty: Dun Do Dis! D:
Me: Fine, Ty. Only because you're so fucking cute.
Ty: :DI loves.
Me: I loves too.
Ty: Butter!

Abilities (If you're not human): Let's just leave it at, when he goes Ender Jumper, he's A bit of a Different person..

Pets?: :DNu.

Theme Song (Or just a particular favorite): Don't Stop Believin' - Journey

Chat Color (What color should I be paying attention for when your character rolls in?):
Ty: Dis one, I like Dis one.
Me: Me too Ty.
Ty: yay!
"Dun Do Dis!!"

Any Other Information?: Newp.

Full Name: Erica Summergale

NickName(s): Cry

Race:
Me: That's a Mystery...
Erica: *looking at me from behind her mask*
Me: What? :DI'm not allowed to have fun?
Erica: *looks at her Sup-Doll*
Sup Doll: No.

Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Erica_11

Job: Hard-Core Gamer-Girl. Believe it or not.

Any Family?: She considers Felisha and Ty her family.

Biography: Me: I-
Erica: No.
Me: But-
Erica: No.
Me: But-!
Erica: NO!
Me: Fine.

Personality: Me: I-
Erica: Stop.
Me: Eric-
Erica: Shush.
Me: >.>
Erica: Fuck.

Any Mental Issues? (Anger, Nervous Ticks... Etc.): Heh... Heh.. Heh.. Not at all..

Accessories: Erica wears her Mask at all time and carries around her Sup-Doll when Tyler doesn't hold it.

Secret Crush?:
Me: I'm not going to even bother.
Erica: Good.

Abilities (If your not human):
Ty: Dun Do Dis!
Me: Get out of here Ty.
Erica: >.>
Me&Ty: XD

Pets?: Uhm... Uhm... Uhm... Uhm... Uhm... Uhm...

Theme Song (Or just a particular favorite): >.>
<.<
N/A.

Erica: This one.
Me: Yup... *sweat drops*

"Sup."
Any Other Information?: Naaah.

Full Name: Maggie Erikson

NickName(s): Mags, Ice-Queen [Usually called this by Vince]

Race: Water Elemental

Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Maggie10

Job: Let's Play-er. She goes by the name of Armageddons Angel when she films. Or AA for short.

Any Family?: Her Brother, Daniel

Biography: Maggie was born under-the-sea, believe it or not. While her mother lived as the daughter of the king of the Mer-People, her father, a shadow-elemental, was the grand-son of a powerful shadow-demon from Middle-Earth [The realm between Heaven, Earth, and Hell]. Explaining why she and her brother are two different elemental types. Even though she was born under the sea, Maggie grew restless very easily of living where she did. So she swam up to the surface in search of new adventures. [Mind you, she may be an elemental, but she is NO-WHERE NEAR THE LOOKS OF A MERMAID. So fuck off. Anyway.] She was brought onto a Japanese Cruise ship by an elderly couple who raised her in their home not far off from the great city of Tokyo.  [Which explains her love for Koi Fish.] And she lived there until she was re-united with her brother, whom had been watching over her from his home in Middle Earth.

Personality: Even though Maggie does seem like she has a heart made of mother-fucking Ice, she has a soft side.  Believe it or not. ^_^

Any Mental Issues? (Anger, Nervous Ticks... Etc.): Granted, she may seem not-so-intact in the brain matter... She is actually quite sane. Thank you VERY much.

Accessories: She likes to carry around spare hair ties in case one snaps, and she's usually with her DS.

Secret Crush?: Vince, if it isn't obvious.

Abilities (If you're not human): Since she is a water elemental, she enjoys bending the element. She also has the ability to comunicate with the great-water-elementals . Explaining the Celtic tattoos under her shirt sleeves.

Pets?: She has a tank full of Koi Fish in her bedroom.

Theme Song (Or just a particular favorite): Wicked Ones - 10 Years.

Maggie: This one.
Me: Yeah. What ever. >.>

"Really, just... Really?"

Any Other Information?:

Full Name: Jerome Monturias

NickName(s): Jayroaaaam! [Usually called this by Darien, or Ty..]

Race: He's a Were-Bear [And no, there is NOTHING in relation to a Care-Bear in that title.]

Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Jayroa11

Job: He's a Let's Player, A Gamer, and a Lover... Wink

Any Family?: Not that he knows of.

Biograhpy: Jerome grew up knowing he was going to be considered a monstey by every being that found out he was able to take the form of a demonic bear... So he just gave up on giving a shit. He met Tyler and Erica one night playing on a Minecraft Server, and they became the best of friends. He moved to the mansion soon after getting out of highschool, filming letsplays with Maggie and the others every once in a while.

Personality: Jerome is a very big sweetheart, he will love and care for anyone that needs the love. And he will treat anyone who walks through the mansion's front doors like a member of the family. But, harm Ampadora in any way shape or form, and you're lunch for her snuggle-bear. Just, FYI.

Any Mental Issues? (Anger, Nervous Ticks... Etc.): Even though Everyone knows Jerome is a big sweetheart, he's over protective of the ones he holds dearest to his heart. And will turn your head into a midnight snack if you harm them.

Accessories: He wears his headphones where ever he goes and his glasses.

Secret Crush?: Ampadora <3

Abilities (If you're not human): He can shape-shift into the form of a bear [look down] And he can speak to the elementals. Very Happy

Theme Song (Or just a particular favorite): This Time it's Different - Evansblue

Chat Color (What color should I be paying attention for when your character rolls in?): BUDDEERRR

"You're not fucking serious... Right..?"

Any Other Information?: His Bear Form

Full Name: Henry O'Donnivan

NickName(s): He's usually classified as the 'Budder King' But it's not really a nick name, so.

Race: He's a Hybrid between an Angel and a Werewolf [Explaining his Dominant Personality]

Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries _10

Job: He's the Ruler of a Butter Kingdom, is there any bigger of a luxury?

Any Family?: He considers his Kingdom his family :3

Biography: Henry doesn't recall much aside from the few months before he moved into his Buttery Kingdom, he woke up on the shore line outside the palaces limits to Jerome and Ty stabbing him with butter pitch forks, his amulet hanging loosely around his neck. As soon as the two General's saw the necklace they basically declared him Ruler of the Budder Kingdom.

Personality: Henry... To put it simply, he's a bit of a dominant man, considering he is part werewolf, but none the less, he is quite a flirt [Mainly at Ethan]. And he's protective of his kingdom.

Any Mental Issues? (Anger, Nervous Ticks... Etc.): .... WEREWOLF PEOPLE. HE'S A WEREWOLF.

Accessories: His Amulet, [which I will draw up at a later point in time and hook up to here as a picture :3] And his Crown~

Secret Crush?: Etan v.v

Abilities (If you're not human): .... *pimp slaps*

Pets?: Nah. [Less Ethan Counts... *nudge nudge, wink wink*

Theme Song (Or just a particular favorite): The Road - Asking Alexandria

Henry: Can Has Dis One!?
Me: Fuck, why not.

Favorite Quote (Or just something they say ALL THE TIME!): "Ethan, I'm startled!!"

Any Other Information?:  n/a.

Last edited by Ring Mistress Blaine on Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ring Mistress Blaine
Admin
Ring Mistress Blaine

PostSubject: Re: Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries   Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 11:54 pm

Animal Characters [Yes, Literal fucking ANIMALS.]

Full Name: Mr. Bigglesworth

NickName(s): Biggums, Biggles... What ever Darien comes up with?

Race: Demonic Snow-leopard

Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Angry_10

Job: Tormenting Devin, Killing the Cops when they show up, Snuggling! Very Happy

Any Family?: Darien, Ambrosia, Devin, Allen... I could go on..

Biography: 
Me: Guys, Guys, Guys... He's my PET. What the hell?
Biggums: [What do you expect, Master?] 
Me: Nothing Biggums, Very Happy
Biggums: [Exactly.]

Personality: Granted, Biggums may be a giant cat born from the winds and sands of time themselves, he is quite a sweetheart, and absolutely LOVES snuggling.

Me: ...
Biggums: [...]
Devin: ... Uhm...
Me: No.. Just... No.

Accessories: Claws, and his Spiked Collar.

Secret Crush?:
Me: OH MY JEEBUS PEOPLE...
Biggums: *face-paws*

Abilities (If you're not human): ._.'

Pets?: EHH... 

Theme Song (Or just a particular favorite): Fix Me - 10 Years

Chat Color (What color should I be paying attention for when your character rolls in?): Me: ZIS VUN.

"[Women.]"
Any Other Information?: Since he is a cat, he can't exactly speak like any other super-natural being in the mansion, so he speaks in ['s]. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ring Mistress Blaine
Admin
Ring Mistress Blaine

PostSubject: Re: Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries   Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:03 am

North Oregon Pack

Oregon Division

Full Name: Olliver Harth

NickName(s): Olli, Puppy... Alpha... Yada, Yada, Yada.

Age: He looks to be about 20 years old, but to be honest he's about a couple thousand years old.

Race: Werewolf, Lycan, Wolf-Man, what ever you want to call it.

Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Ollive10

Job: Alpha of the North Oregon Pack

Any Family?: His pack is his Family.

Biography: Olliver was born into his roll as the Pack Leader. At about 10 years old he was challenged for his rightful throne by none other than his own blood-father. And go figure, the stronger man won. [cough cough Olliver.] Anywho. After that horrific blood-bath, Olliver was feared by many, and honored by some. At about age 15 he decided to move his pack to America [Yes, they were in Ireland at the time. Explaining where Cassidy fits in.] And they landed themselves in Oregon, granted, the pack has its spread out connections across the United States, but it's main component is in the North-Western regions of the world.

Personality: Olliver is basically a total fucking hard ass when ever the occasion comes down to it. Unless Amy's near by, then he's basically putty in her hands.

Any Mental Issues? (Anger, Nervous Ticks... Etc.): Considering he is the Dominant Alpha of the most violent Lycan Pack in the north-west.... >.> He has the tendency to be A BIT angry.

Accessories: He keeps His phone with Him when pack business arises and he's needed.

Secret Crush?: Amy.

Abilities (If you're not human): Guys. Come on, Really? He's a werewolf.

Pets?: Yeah. No.

Theme Song (Or just a particular favorite): Hero - Skillet

Chat Color (What color should I be paying attention for when your character rolls in?): Olliver: This one. *Growls*
Me: Yeah, fuck off. I'm tired. *yawns*

"*Growls*"
Any Other Information?:
Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Ollive11 <- His Wolfie Form Very Happy

________

Full Name: Gaeric Monroe

Age: His age was never told to anyone, but he only looks to be about 23.

Race: Lycan

Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries T1315111

Job: He's the Beta of the North Oregon Pack.

Any Family?: His Pack is His Only Living Family..

Biography: Gaeric... He's had issues. Considering his family wanted the best for.. well.. them. And he was their ONLY child, and he was "defective." So, basically his family spent days abusing him on and off until they finally realized that he was an actual Lycan. And like all of my other characters, he raged and broke their skulls in like they were two perfectly shaped eggs that fulled Gaeric's rage and hatred for the world, and all of the people who abused the blind, the mute, and the deaf.

Personality: Eventhough Darien spends her time cuddling with Gaeric every chance she can get, and he doesn't seem to mind. He isn't really that much of a sweetheart deep down. He tends to pent up his anger and place a smile on his face so noone knows how much of a monster he really is. Unless their around when he's challenged to a fight... Or the pack runs into some... issues.. Then they know how much of a Hurtin' he can pack into one punch...

Any Mental Issues? (Anger, Nervous Ticks... Etc.): ... Did I not just explain this in His Biography, and his personality? JESUS FUCKERS.
PAY.
A.
TENTION.

Accessories: He carry's around his jacket when he is close to shifting around pack business, and like the rest of the pack he keeps a phone with him in case a meeting goes down for pack business.

Secret Crush?: If I told you I'd get shot in the foot by a blind man.

Hes.
A.
Fucking.
Lycan.

Pets?: He considers the lower ranking pack members and some of the outcasts Olliver adopts his bitches. Very Happy

Theme Song (Or just a particular favorite): White Line Fever - Asking Alexandria

Chat Color (What color should I be paying attention for when your character rolls in?): Yeah. Uhm. Yeah.

"I sold my soul so long ago,
A bullet in the chamber with nowhere to go.
"

Any Other Information?:
Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Gaeric10 <- His Wolf.

______

California Division

Last edited by Ring Mistress Blaine on Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ring Mistress Blaine
Admin
Ring Mistress Blaine

PostSubject: Re: Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries   Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:32 am

PIMPS AND PIMPETTES GALORE,  COME JOIN ME IN MY... WELL... PIMPING.

Full Name: Azila Alouette

NickName(s): Azil

Race: She's a certain type of demon that I shall not mention... Just yet. Very Happy

Job: If you'll casually direct your retarded gazes upward and realize, She is a pimp.

Any Family?: Her brother Seth

Biography: Azila basically grew up in a family of mother-fucking pimps. Her dad pimped out vampires at a local bar visited by all of the Barons from all over the world from all different Vampire clans. Granted, her father SEEMED human, until.. you know... One of the hoe's got a little too hungry for her own good. Anyway. Her mother pimped out Fae-like creatures for a hobby. And her brother..? Well her brother learned at an early age that the two of those are not a good idea for pimping. So he decided he'd be the supernatural pimp and pimp out the humans. While she pimped out the... Well... Undead?

Personality: Azila's personality in general is fucked up. Considering her mental issue, she has one too many to control.. XD

Any Mental Issues? (Anger, Nervous Ticks... Etc.): While Azila does have multiple personalities, they tend to come out in different forms or languages... For example... After pimping vigorously for hours on end, she may end up talking like a [excuse my racism] Fat black woman. But if Darien smacks her with one of her many country-related-flagged-coffee mugs, she'll follow along with that ethnicity.

Accessories: She keeps a gun and a whip with her... For... Reasons.

Abilities (If you're not human): The ability to assimilate with other personalities or "Ethnicitys" is basically her only known ability... Or is it? [Bum bum BUUUM]

Pets?: Her hoes.
And her bitches...
Cant forget the hoes...

Theme Song (Or just a particular favorite): Savage - Swing

Chat Color (What color should I be paying attention for when your character rolls in?): Yeah.. Uhh... Yeah.

"I'm gonna mount you over my fireplace you ALIEN FUCK!"

Any Other Information?: Smile

Full Name: Seth Alouette

Race: Dark Angel

Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Seth10

Job: ONCE AGAIN. Direct your fucking gaze upward, He's a PIMP.

Any Family?: His sister Azila

Biography: Just look at Azila's please. I'm too fucking lazy to type out another backstory that's basically exactly the same as his siblings.

Personality: Although Seth does seem like the type of man to be 110% over protective of his little sister, he tends to understand that she's able to protect herself. So he's basically just laid back.. Until he gets into his "Business"...

Any Mental Issues? (Anger, Nervous Ticks... Etc.): >.>
<.<
No.

Accessories: A gun.

Abilities (If you're not human): *flails arms in frustration*

Pets?: His Hoes.

Theme Song (Or just a particular favorite): Deuce - I Came to Party

Chat Color (What color should I be paying attention for when your character rolls in?): Yep.

"This ones for lady liberty!
This one's for Uncle Sam!
And this ones for shits and giggles!
"

Any Other Information?: Not a damn clue.
Back to top Go down
Ring Mistress Blaine
Admin
Ring Mistress Blaine

PostSubject: Re: Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries   Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 12:22 am

MISC CHARRIES PART 2

Full Name: Ruby Evans

Race: She's a Hybrid mixture of a Siren/Saint/Dryad/ & Banshee

Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries 63211711

Job: She's basically just Ruby.

Any Family?: N/A..

Biography: Considering Ruby was basically one of Darien's Mad Science experiments.. She doesn't have any of her own actual memories. But she has the ones Darien implemented into her... Test Tube? Right right, besides my point!
The memories she was left with are slightly hazy, but she remembers having two younger brothers, and now actual parents to look after them.. Until she was kidnapped by a Dark Angel wearing a bloodied glove on one hand, forced into Darien's lab, and injected with 3 different types of blood to see the after effect... And now... She's batshit fucking crazy.

Personality: Although she does harbor all of these alternate versions of herself inside her head, she tends to stay calm most of the time. And she can keep that temper at a low volume until she really needs to use it against someone.

Any Mental Issues? (Anger, Nervous Ticks... Etc.): ... Uhm.... Yeah...

Accessories: She usually has a book with her.

Abilities (If you're not human): You realize the mixture of bloods she is..? She has alot of abilities I'm too lazy to list.

Pets?: She has a Cat Named Misha~

Theme Song (Or just a particular favorite): Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke (Max Schneider & Kurt Schneider)

Chat Color (What color should I be paying attention for when your character rolls in?): This one. Yeah

"Maybe I'm goin' deaf...
Maybe I'm goin' blind...
Maybe I'm just losin' my miiind...
"

Any Other Information?: Considering her various blood types, her eyes fade in and out of different colors when a different one jumps to the surface.

Full Name: Anthony Duskwither

NickName(s): Tony

Age: He's in his Early 20's, roughly 2 years younger than Ralon.

Race: He's an Elf, but the ears aren't as visable as Ralons. [It's a long story.]

Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Sherlo11

Job: He has 3 jobs:
1: He works with Charlie and Raph doing Body Art for humans.
2: He decorates skulls that people bring in to have replaced with their own.
3: He helps his brother on some occasions with Soul Sorting and what not.

Any Family?: Avaralon

Biography: Being born into a family of High-Elves was hard on Anthony, His older brother left the family name when he was 12 to go work for Death collecting souls. So Anthony was the toy of his parent's torment. Since the boy didn't act truely like a high elf should, his father decided to carve the point of his elf ears off, and make him look like a human... Now, Anthony despises his family with all of his might, and clings onto the one faithful day that he gets to torment their souls, as much as they tormented his.

Personality: Granted, from his Biography Anthony may seem like a complete and total psychopath, he's really not. People who know him well enough know he's actually quite a sweetheart, he's willing to look after the ones he loves and give them anything to make sure that their happy.

Any Mental Issues? (Anger, Nervous Ticks... Etc.): Granted, I just said that Anthony's all sorts of normal... But he's not. Considering the fact that he's an elf who's been burned multiple times with runes of all shapes and sorts, he picked up a few things on his travels... And he also likes to collect skulls...

Accessories: Most of the times he has a sketch book with him to draw out future designs for skulls, but when he's not carrying that around he's usually locked up in his room to work out and decorate skulls.

Secret Crush?: Para... ^_^

Abilities (If you're not human): Due to the runes that stain his arms like Graffiti, he has the ability to pull specific beings into minature, compact black holes that he can keep control of as long as noone tears his focus between two things.

Pets?: Nope.

Theme Song (Or just a particular favorite): Vengance - Born of Osiris

Chat Color (What color should I be paying attention for when your character rolls in?): Yeah. Uh huh.

"Too Late for a Reaction..."

Any Other Information?: Along with the tattoos that cover his arms, he has runes burned into his upper-fore arms and across his chest. That's mainly why he wears button up shirts all the time, so noone can actually see them and be disgusted

Full Name: Evan O'Donnivan

NickName(s): He's usually classified as the 'Diamond King' But, it's not a nick name. So.

Race: He's A Hybrid between A Wolf Vaelcain and a Saint.

Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Tumblr11

Job: He's the Ruler of the Diamond Kingdom

Any Family?: Henry & Harley O'Donnivan

Biography: Evan was born into his roll as the King of the Diamond Realm, unlike his brother who was basically kidnapped into his roll. He spent his days building his kingdom [With the help of Darien and Ambrosia] In the midst of a ravine found under water near the budder kingdom.

Personality: Evan, out of the 3 O'Donnivan Siblings is the calmest, he keeps his cool and tries to keep track of everything that is in his control. But sometimes his blood mixture makes him get out of hand, so he locks himself away in the arena and focuses on the boiling hatred that made him the composed person he is today.

Any Mental Issues? (Anger, Nervous Ticks... Etc.): Considering his blood mixture is that of the two most mentall FUCKED UP races possible? There's alot wrong there.

Accessories: His Diamond Crown and His Amulet [The O'donnivan Siblings wear their own Amulets].

Secret Crush?: Ritsu~!

Abilities (If you're not human): Unlike his brother's abilities [Which no one truely knows] he has multiple talents up his sleeves. Due to the fact that his blood mixture grants him an extraordinarily short fused temper, he tends to be surrounded by bolts of blue lightning when he gets extremely pissed off. And his fangs tend to elongate when he wants to jump someone's bones and mangle them to wolfie treats.

Pets?:
Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Skoll_10His Wolf Balthazar

Theme Song (Or just a particular favorite): Chelsea Smile - Bring me the Horizon

Chat Color (What color should I be paying attention for when your character rolls in?): Mmmhmmm.

"I Am In Control, Of My Own Destiny!"

Any Other Information?:
Back to top Go down
Ring Mistress Blaine
Admin
Ring Mistress Blaine

PostSubject: Re: Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries   Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:24 pm

HORSEMEN OF THE APOCALYPSE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries   Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blaine's Mystical Tent of Mysteries
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Circus of the Dark Reborn :: Your first category :: Character Homes-
Jump to: